Can I consume upto 4 tbsp sugar everyday ?

I have realized that I am unable to quit sugar from my diet.
I am in the process of reducing my weight. I'm a 93 kg (202 lb) fatass, my target weight is 68 kg (149 lb).
I drink hot tea every night. Is it okay if I add 4 tbsp sugar to it, and consume no sugar during the day ? Besides gaining useless calories, is there any other negative effects of sugar, like cancer, skin aging, etc ? And can I take upto 4 tbsp sugar without begetting these negative effects, if any ? Or is it too much ?

Attached: 9d24ff555be6d3840b71f48dd90cf6281c6cf9ee61621d2a530170a92364fa01.jpg (800x677, 75.18K)

>needs to put 1/4 cup of sugar in a tea
>right before bed
>ngmi

ASSSSSS SNIFFFFFFFFFFFF UUAUGHHHHH HUAGHHH HUGHHHH CUTE SOFT ROUND ASS FUCK SOFT ASS FUCKING CUM IN ASS

Boo boo nguuu
Gagagaga

what should I do then ?

Attached: 3be383381def32364eb1d485ca361e453ecd2866f528f5c59dde735c9d6b45dd.jpg (513x598, 33.68K)

Abuuu lalalala gagggg huuuu

desire inducing image

Attached: evola2.jpg (245x375, 21.6K)

your mother can consume 4 quarts of my cum straight from my cock

she's just begging for HWD

>fatass
>consume no sugar during the day
kek, good luck OP

You need sugar buddy. If your cutting it's way better to remove fat from your diet. If your really trying to get the kilos down go vegan for a month or so(although I don't recommend this as it could fuck with your test/other hormones. Really just try and remove as much vegetable fat from your diet as possible, get it all from animal sources. You can eat as much sugar as you want as long as it's not fatty doughnuts and cookies and shit.

Don't cook food with oil and never eat anything fried. Yes you can eat 4 tbsp of sugar.

The funny thing is - that is a myth brought to you by the sugar industry. You get plenty of sugar (or carbohydrates) by eating healthy. (Processed) Sugar just makes you addicted.

For me it's Berta

Attached: two_and_a_half_men.berta.jpg (240x320, 33.17K)

Why is processed protein(whey) or processed fat(oil) okay but processed carbs(table sugar) bad?

I miss Two and a Half Men

Attached: 0c4.jpg (399x400, 15.65K)

it made me hate it after sheen left, it was all cringe

Attached: Screenshot (1969).png (300x186, 9.47K)

Yeah it felt like a bad joke after
Weird how they didn't realize he carried the show

Because sugar in itself trigger specific parts of the brain which make you addicted to it. It's like a drug and there are plenty of studies around that. That isn't the fact for processed fats or processed protein - not saying that those are healthy in any way.

Height?

Maybe its because our brains run of glucose? How does our brain tell the difference between sugar from a whole carbs and processed carbs. Fact is we are not "addicted" to sugar. It does not hit the same brain receptors as something like nicotine or caffeine. It's simply just the most efficient and preferred energy source for the bodu

4 tbsp is 16 grams. That's nothing.