Bent Press

>Bent Press
ITT obscure exercises.

Attached: saxonbentpress.jpg (336x406, 11.35K)

Make eyecontact with people in your gym while doing this one

Attached: jefferson-deadlift-1000x1000[1].jpg (1000x1000, 80.28K)

Attached: SteinbornSquat.webm (456x292, 1.14M)

Just fuck my shit up: the exercise

What's "one rep" here? It just seems like a (dicey) technique to get the bar onto your back without a rack

People have to clean the bar off the ground and onto their backs before squat racks were invented.

One arm zercher

Attached: a1sHy0yRDz2IqMjXPZ8UIFiW-Y43jDSwS0UaQMmrLjI.jpg (720x1280, 129.2K)

This is retarded

That is the most badass lift ever

What is the point of Zerchers vs a front squat? Seems like all it does is fuck up your elbows

Want to see Bugez set this guy straight.

Couldn't you just stack plates / boxes / etc. and put the bar onto that as a mount? I have a hard time believing that EVERYONE simply HAD to clean more than they squat.

>Indian "World Records"
Indians cheat lifts so hard it's actually insane. Go check out indian lifting videos on IG and you'll lose your mind at the shit they consider "depth" and the different assists they let slide

Zercher is a combat sport lift, it only makes sense if you do Judo, Wrestling, or Jujitsu.

Unrelated, barrel workouts were super popular among old time strongmen. Somewhat similar to sandbag workouts.

Attached: lift-1.png (462x558, 50.26K)

Reeves deadlift for grip strength. These are extremely hard to do.

Attached: reeves-deadlift.jpg (280x300, 66.2K)

Anvil press. Really is a much more dangerous lift with less return if you're doing it for anything other than live performance/money. One arm press was a huge test of strength for old time strongmen.

Attached: Jowett-Anvil-168.jpg (400x305, 13.78K)

I thought "jefferson deadlift" was only a joke in that Any Forums iceberg diagram.

>jokes
>in that Diagram
user....
That aside the Jefferson deadlift is actually pretty legit. Strongly recommend anyone who's lifting for Athleticism to practice it because the asymmetrical stance is more like a sport stance than a conventional or sumo deadlift is (which are literally flat-footed in comparison).

I don't think I have the shoulder mobility for this.

Chest shrugs, aka "AHHH I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK" shrugs. You can do them on a machine like pictured, with a landmine, or a cable. Looks goofy, but it's a legit pec isolation.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110.39K)

Inverted cable pull ups aka the lat pull-up. You hang with your feet on the bar in the middle of the double cable machine with the cables set to the lowest and pull them up. Like doing a pull-up upside down

Attached: 1636071675691.jpg (1080x1375, 199.42K)

does this work well? I’ve got a shoulder injury and flys are not doing it any good at all. Perfect form btw the injury just doesn’t like it

>steinborn
im gonna need a early life check on that one

Yeah man, just try it. You twist into it a bit as you shrug, you can really feel it working if you're doing it right.
Flys also hate me; but I can always do low to high cable flys, dunno if you've tried those.