Isometric Squats

Good leg exercise or meme?

Attached: ert.jpg (1536x1099, 190.34K)

Good. Workers spend too much time slacking off instead of working. Maybe if us laborers actually worked the jobs we were paid to do then we would start to see those salary increases and promotions were always whining about. You get paid to work. A company is not a charity. You should be grateful for their kindness in giving you a job in the first place

So tall this won't work on me. Also quads are juicy so I welcome the challenge.

t. jew

>mfw it takes me a long time to actually get the shit out and sometimes I'll need to do a lot of wipes because the fucking sandpaper TP they stock in offices keeps tearing
Yes I know I need to fix my diet but I eat fairly clean and I have no clue what is making my shits so bad

Why the fuck would you shit at work?

>inb4 hurr durr dollar dime that's why I shit on company time

>sometimes I'll need to do a lot of wipes
what does that have to do with sitting though

problem?

Attached: EMBl5bFWkAA54Yx.jpg (474x346, 21.86K)

fucking kek

this will be illegal after a lawsuit

Thinking about installing one of these in my home.
Everybody sits on the toilet for way too long (30 min and up)

be careful, or your parents might kick you out

Its about cardio, lactose tolerance and it will start burning no matter how much you squat

>lactose tolerance

You sure are told me.
Myself and my wife are the culprits

you're glowing in the dark

Yeah I just drive home while on the clock and shit there

>lactose tolerance

Attached: 462242721.jpg (317x267, 21.84K)

Attached: 1637935925367.png (1117x1147, 67.72K)

I did less work last year than I ever have and I still got a 12% raise and 5% bonus for this year. I'm still looking for a new job since I hate it here.

Why the fuck would I want to work my ass off for a company that gives raises that are a fucking joke, that don't allow me a flexible schedule whatsoever, wouldn't ever reciprocate extra hours o put in for them in the form of a bonus or additional days off, and 10 fucking vacation days out of a 250 day work year. Go fuck yourself this country is the worst and in the fucking trash pile when it comes to worker benefits and work-life balance of the western world. It's faggoty people like you existing that keep us at the bottom of the pile of a shit ton of other developed first world nations when it comes to actually being able to have a life outside of work. Rope yourself