Can you get a gf if you don't have social media? Won't they just think you're a weirdo?

Can you get a gf if you don't have social media? Won't they just think you're a weirdo?

How much do you bench?

Attached: 1646088218957.jpg (768x960, 102.9K)

Gonna be hard

but I found my gf at the gym & she's also a weirdo with no social media, so life is good

How to hit on girls at the gym?

almost every girl thinks less of you for no social. it's basically a social status number. it never is a deal breaker for me but i get shit for just having like 100 followers and no pics. if you had 10k followers some of these retards would probably blow you on the spot like some minor celebrity lol

this question makes me sad
Thousands of years of history with no social media and now somehow you fuckstains can't live without it

I'm pretty autistic, so I didn't really hit on her. Saw her there many times, always the same time at night. Eventually asked if she wanted to workout together & she said yes

i live without it fine. if your goal is to meet women though, you're absolutely making it harder for yourself by not. and if you have to post here asking, you probably don't need to make it harder

Yup. But it’s not easy. Most girls worship that attention clout validation bullshit. I’ve met a few at bars that liked that I have 0 social media presence but I’m also fairly convinced it was women cheating on their husbands grateful that I couldn’t get on their socials and ruin their family

Just go out and talk to women and when they ask why u don’t have any social media give a short no fucks given response not some autistic explanation, they like mystery

If you aren’t 6’3 and one of the fittest best looking guys there then don’t bother. And even then still probably don’t bother. Not the place for it. If some thirsty whore approaches you then fair game but you will waste your time and make an ass of yourself being the tool hitting on girls at the gym.

This is so retarded it has to be bait. Thousands of years with no modern hygiene, medicine, clothing, infrastructure and now you retards can't live without it, hmmm

>Can you get a gf if you don't have social media?
No
>Won't they just think you're a weirdo?
Yes
You don't want a gf that's ok with you not having any social media
But all you need is snapchat or whatsapp and you dont even have to use it just have it

we used to marry incels off to girls now guys literally cant get laid without making an effort so sad how we have fallen

Whatsapp doesn't really count as social media desu but I don't have snapchat

Just do whatever shallow dopamine addicted women want you to bro and you'll be happy I'm sure

Attached: af2ac7fe3003bb7cb1536cb2a9ac534b.jpg (704x1000, 488.99K)

Incel cope. They were sent off to die as footmen at the hands of a Chad knight, who got his pick of the surplus women each time his newest wife died in childbirth.

Yes you can don't listen to these dumbasses. If a woman is really that upset about you not having it she's probably a cunt anyways.

If this were the case, why are there so many short men still?

true life was very unjust then i am actually grateful for the zog im ngl

'workout' is a noun. you must mean, 'work out'

Based and autismopilled

Yes. I only use whatsapp and I still pull. Just be casual about it I don't see what the big problem is. Can't believe there are so many retards on this earth who takes likes and followers on a screen so seriously. It's nothing.

Attached: 546r7t890.jpg (788x444, 59.55K)

Having snap is no problem, but don't b words actually expect you to use it?
I'm a fag so I just use discord or my phone to text people I know. I've only used snap to talk to girls I'm tryin to fuck.