Why do people stretch at the gym?

You are taking up space. The gym is for lifting. Stretch at home.

Attached: 1659577266175809.webm (640x800, 1.64M)

>stretch
attention.. its for attention, and for the tik toks/ig videos
read: attention/attention

I stretch your mom at home lmao

gottem

I'd stretch her anus with my tongue if you know what I mean

Because stretching improves perfomance

she's trying to attract HWDs

based. mr ripper toe said stretching before lifting is bad but its good to stretch on your offdays to prevent injury

Where to find attention whore like this

Fucking every gym in Florida, I'm so fucking sick of it
>smirking, looking at you like they caught you
nah bitch I'm literally looking forward and avoiding thoracic rotation or cervical extension/contraction while doing movements under load, you chose to put your stupid mid butt in my field of view.

Attached: 1482361538951.jpg (750x735, 71.88K)

bitches like this should get kicked out, especially the loser behind the cam trying to 'catch' him looking, as if she's not literally shaking her fucking ass.

home gym is the only oasis in the valley of thots

What did he mean by this?

absolutely love this webm because at least one incel rages every time about how it hurts their virginity.

>eew a sexy woman being sexy! if only there were an all ga-i mean, all men gym! I mean I just have no fortitude, focus, or dignity so i cant help but look and be distracted! grr argh im so mad at sexy women for making my peepee hard when i cant get a woman to touch me there grrr

zoomers truely are the gayest generation, i fear for my grandchildren

What do you care, faggot? Most gyms have a separate space for floor exercises and stretching. Mind your own business.

>The open floor space with no weights around is for lifting
You’re being a faggot just enjoy the free test boost, it’s a stretching (or “functional training” area) it is literally there for stretching.
Besides this, I stretch at the gym because after lifting is best time, I don’t want to wait until I’m home and I’m already cooled down. I will stretch in the squat rack some times I don’t care the gym is for whatever I want, I’m paying to be there.

When men stretch at the gym they are training and realizing their full potential.
When women stretch at the gym they are insufferable attention whore but I will enjoy the free test boost.

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

based thot dabbing on incels

Inshallah you should be stoned with the thots

wait, arabs have internet now? or are you just a fat ugly radicalized incel? both?

Can someone translate?

love from kazakhstan