/fraud/ Pinnin' For Her

I'm gonna "dog in the tub" Winona Ryder when I get buff enough Edition

What link did you say you were looking for?

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.
See CCFC's handy faggotry guide.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

ABSOLUTELY no source talk. WINK WINK

No sarms talk. If you want to discuss cum filled pills then make your own thread. Pin tren, take boner pills
- fuck anything that moves, forever.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a proctologist.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Just pin everything ED or EOD.

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training
- favorite anal fuck doll (female)

Homebrew, what homebrew? I have no idea:
basskilleronline.com/steroid-powder-calculator.html
Writeup will be done soon he said. He slept like shit he said. He didn't get it done yet he said. And that's just about what he said.

Previously on the deep end of shit:

Attached: ifduqe0oasw41.jpg (891x1280, 133.95K)

dammit op, I'll fucking finish the pastebin

Attached: Next Fraud Image.png (1000x1000, 303.3K)

POST STACKS

Attached: 1659476734876660.webm (576x1022, 333.58K)

i'm currently trying to move from an ABCABCrest rotation to an ABABABrest rotation because i want to and can hit parts 3 times a week, not just 2.

the problem i'm running into is where to fit in OHP. if i do it on A then i do it straight after bench which fucks it. if I do it on B then i don't recover from bench in time for the next day.

if i rotate it (bench first on first workout, OHP first on second workout, repeat) then i'm still only achieving 2 good workouts for one of them per week and i'm actually down to ONE good workout per week for the other.

i ask here because i'm a roidtranny and natties would just tell me not to train so much.

any tips?

Just alternate variations. Like one day, do ohp first then some dumbbell chest press after. While the next time, do bench press first and dumbbell ohp. So you go heaviest on chest on the bench press day, heaviest on shoulders on barbell ohp day.

yeah but that's what i meant by not getting in the three good workouts i'm looking for.

if i do bench first then OHP suffers; if i do OHP first then bench suffers. i usually have to drop about 5-10kg off my top set to hit 10 reps, or drop 2 or 3 reps. would that impede growth?

i suppose getting the extra volume matters less than losing a bit of weight every other workout, right?

>Pinnin' For Her
roiding=simping

Attached: Cg0cySBU0AAfopq.jpg (1445x1022, 218.48K)

Just got 100 insuline syringes, NPP and testo P in the mail. Bought a gym membership last week. What am I in for boyoos

Well, you can think of it as activating different stabilizers when you switch between dumbbell and barbell. You're still getting good activation. I like to do single handed dumbbell ohp just to knock off the balance a bit.

gyno and eventually a neck extension because your a retard for roiding without even lifting a day in your life, nigger

no idea, i'm in the same boat. i'm going on ~200mg of test a week, having never lifted or done steroids before.
i figured that after ruining my body and test levels for ~30 years, bringing myself up to a superphysiological level of test and working out probably won't kill me

Test Prop is dogshit, alot of oil to pin for not much else. NPP is da bomb tho.
>superphysiological level of test
I thought we bullied all the MPMD faggots outta here, 200mg of test ain't shit lmao

Attached: 1657660238636.jpg (736x920, 76.15K)

>200mg of test ain't shit lmao
i'd rather start with room to add more than go through the bostin loyd method. 200mg a week as a base dose seems safe enough to stay on

on over a gram of test and every week I get leaner while stronger and bigger
also eating whatever I want

why havent you done over a gram of test yet?

How can you even tell you are getting leaner with so much bloat? I ran 1G test-e with 400 tren-e and I was super bloated, although the gains were good and I didn’t put on much fat after I lowered the test and pissed out all the water weight.

what bloat?
pinch test on stomach also more veins popping out and better definition

>NPP is da bomb tho.
Why is NPP three times the cost of deca!?

Just started 1gr test and 400 masteron.
The mast is keeping the bloat away

>500 mg test makes you bostin loyd level crazy
lmao, no. Also enjoy spinning your wheels for months boomer, then you'll up the dose.
poor mans bulk
cus it doesn't take three years to hit your system like deca does. Also it's like 150 bucks for 100gs of it. So eh.

Attached: 1657594334790.jpg (1200x1000, 206.17K)

Do I need to pct if I'm only doing 200mg of test-e weekly? I lost 30 lbs from a stomach virus and i just wanna get back to where i was man

i see youre also doing 200mg a week do you plan to PCT or nah?

Attached: 0fqudso76x671.jpg (541x700, 41.49K)

fuck meant to reference my post to yours