I'm a guy...

I'm a guy, should I shave my legs permanently or potentially remove all body hair to better show off gainz or is that too homo? What is Any Forums's consensus on shaving?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-04 084628.jpg (1415x1505, 267.97K)

Embrace the hair

no, embrace the hair, become monky
bonus: women dig the chonky hairy dudes

Find cutie who has a fur fetish. She will be completely devoted to you.

pic unrelated cause thats not me but you get the idea.

Any Forums is full of insecure manchildren. If you're not one of them, then you will shave your legs and feel good when looking at better muscles definition, but if you're an insecure Any Forumscel you will live in shame of judgement from other people. Choose yourself, I shaved my legs and feel good about it. Hair anywhere, but on head, are disgusting

I used my beard trimmer to shave my legs the other day, it's cool to do at least once. You get to see all of the veins and stretch marks you didn't really know you have

Shave? Probably not, it's a pain to keep up, and if you miss a couple days you're going to have a bad time
Just use a trimmer without a guard, or wax. Epilate if you hate yourself.

this i used a beard trimmer to cut everything from knees up makes my thighs look bigger and it just makes you look better over all

based. Did you shave your pubes too? that's the only part im not sure about lol

>I'm a guy
No, you're a bear

I use to say when in doubt trim,but thats legit scalp tier hair density might look freaky trimmed,prob better to leave It as It is or wax it

Yes
And you get the sensation of actually feel things on your skin again.
Like the soft fluffy shirts you used to enjoy when you were young, or a fresh cold breeze on your chest or the best of all, newly washed bed clothing(I haven't tried silk-panites yet so I guess it's up for debate).

Do it if you want but it's just a big hassle for almost no benefit

i had lots of hair on my legs as a kid, i'd embrace it and show it off to other guys. my aunts would hate seeing it and would always tell me to shave it

Yeah, I did. Pubes are like the one of the most unaesthetic things man can have. I've also used trimmer, it's easier and safer that way

if you have only hairy leggoz, id shave.
If you have full body hair, back, shoulders etc, dont. Its too much work to maintain, my grows pretty fast so in 4 days its looks and feels gigacringe.

stop projecting your weird sissy fetish onto people who just want to mire their gains

I keep all my shit trimmed. Shave dick and balls, clippers abs chest and legs. Women love it. 99% of them didn't know.

Attached: 20220729_143644.jpg (2009x2935, 1.06M)

Kek, just think about it bro. Having your junk rub against that soft, thin and light fabric. :P

For people who thinks shaving is gay: All bodybuilders does it, so yes?

just bee yourself
>"Ja Yeti i chuj z tym."

Body hair is as ugly on men as it is on women, take that shit off.

Attached: 1659630470826.jpg (720x1280, 94.07K)