Bored Rant

Was gonna put this shit in the "how many sexual partners is too many for a girl you're into" thread, but it was long as fuck and I think you faggots need to hear this anyway so here you go.
voca.ro/1byOAjRThmqH

Attached: 61nJPJ5vQEL._AC_UL1470_.jpg (748x1470, 76.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/17tNFVh2wE1b
voca.ro/1lFSP3DfKKbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit oldanon thank you, some of the funniest shit i've heard in a while in here, audibly laughed on multiple occasions, some good insights too, from my zoomer heart I thank you

Don't care, not listening.
If her number is more than 0 and you commit you are a spineless enabler fuck.

I kinda want to know what you look like ;_;
>t. zoomer girl

>talks about hating how retarded zoomer girls are
>"teehee i bet he's cute"
Guess he's right about the stereotype

voca.ro/17tNFVh2wE1b

zoomer girls were made for millennial men. of course they are retarded, but being a retarded sperg is better than being a stupid bitch.
but yeah, if you don't enjoy being with people, then theres no reason force yourself.
talking about politics with a woman is retarded bullshit, that is definitely true.
most women are trash. having a trash gf is worse than being alone, for sure.
I'm only a bit younger than you but not as jaded, probably because I've never had a long term relationship

it's because he has a deeper voice. My brothers have deep voices, and chick's dig that shit.

Hey man what's your opinion on femboys and their popularity

Haha you think your brothers are hot

Attached: 1642426599921.jpg (478x463, 157.98K)

I am pretty retarded, but in my own defence not in typical zoomer ways. At least I don't think.

>tfw no Brad Pitt/Tom Holland/Mayor McCheese Color Out of Space Lovecraftian bf

This is truuee

they definitely arent ugly. my mom was very beautiful when she was younger and women seem to find my dad attractive, so my brothers are all fairly good looking.
im kind of weird looking, but thats cause im the youngest.

Honestly saying that you aren't retarded in the traditonal zoomer sense kinda tells me you are. Think about it a little bit
What makes zoomers (esp girls) retarded is their absolute need to be different from other people, which is why they're attracted to tik tok and shit. You've just found your niche.
Honestly this is a bit more disrespectful than I was hoping it to be, so take it more in a philosophical sense
Again same shit, zoomer girls thinking they are different. You probably are attractive but just don't think so. I don't doubt they're ugly, i'm just making fun of you bc want to have sex with them lmao

Attached: 1643463242805.png (909x720, 813.23K)

im not a zoomer girl, im a 32 year old man. i just happened to not be as lucky in the genetics department as my brothers.
fucking coomer brain makes everyone immediately think incest whenever family comes up. for fucks sake. can't even have a normal conversation anymore.

Attached: 1473550944966.gif (696x478, 825.96K)

Shit, my b. Thought you were of the same ilk as the other person. I think incest is pathetic, which is why I'm making fun of what I thought was a girl talking about it. But honestly my point still stands, you probably look better than you think. Self-esteem is a helluva drug

i see now where the confusion came in. its no problem.
maybe. its all irrelevant anyway. like i said above, im not as jaded as OP because i havent been in relationships, but i am jaded enough to not pursue relationships. so looks are honestly irrelevant other than as a curiosity.

Attached: 33424232542524.jpg (1440x810, 247.21K)

That's okay, it wasn't disrespectful. And point taken, lol. But you should know not all zoomer girls are into tiktok or have blue hair or the other things you mentioned. Though I agree we are pretty retarded as a generation overall.

Nah i'm a fuckin zoomer dude lmao, and i know that not all girls are tik tok bitches, my point is that our generation does their best to brodcast that they're unique, and it's not just women. My friends try to do it for me, call me "that Any Forums guy" which is fucking annoying. I just wanna talk like a human being, and let conversation go without worrying about perceptions

voca.ro/1lFSP3DfKKbE

Oh sorry, I thought you were OP lol. Yeah, I agree with you there and it's definitely annoying. I think it's a form of narcissism and social media encourages it.