According to Bloomberg...

According to Bloomberg, the US Federal Aviation Administration is seeking comments on how large airline passenger seats should be, and activists are writing to them to demand the seats be made larger to accommodate diverse fat and plus-size bodies. bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-08-03/faa-seeks-comments-on-airline-seat-sizes-some-advocate-for-inclusive-seating?utm_medium=social&utm_content=business&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic

You can have your say and leave a comment here: regulations.gov/commenton/FAA-2022-1001-0001

Attached: FAA seat size.png (596x554, 48.77K)

I'm okay with this, fuck airlines, they pack you in like sardines and there's never enough room for bags
Force them to spend a fuckton remodeling
Plus what other industry can sell you something they don't have then beg you to not take their product after you arrive to utilize it? They're crooks.

It only makes sense to increase the size, since obese people are majority now

Fine with me. Fat fucks can actually fit in chairs and where their fat ass should be, I get extra leg room between me and the smelliest alcoholic woman on the plane.

Planes will be so much more expensive you idiot. I’m not paying for just so fat people are comfortable

There's nothing stopping you from getting business or first class seating.

Flying used to be reserved exclusively for the wealthy because it is incredibly expensive but the goycattle kept whining so airlines offered cheaper flights with packed seating.

So, if the fatties get their way, it's first class seating for everyone? I think I'll sit this one out.

>Won't somebody think of the airlines? ;_;

Protip: They already charge you as much as they can get away with

I can't fit my shoulders in anyway so I'll let the fatties handle this one

>inb4 dumbass Any Forumsniggers think airlines make money on economy seats

There will be fewer seats per plane, making each seat more expensive. You will have to pay more for your flights so that fat people can be comfortable when they travel.

Fuck the airlines. They take away leg room, make seats smaller, cram us all in like fucking Jews to Auschwitz. The worst is getting window seat with a fucking hamplanet in the middle with their disgusting fat and sweat invading your space… their stink getting trapped in your window area. The worst is that there’s a window, but you cannot open it because you’re on a plane.
Make the seats bigger. I’m sick of shelling out more money to upgrade to business class or 1st.
Pro tip: if you ever fly Emirates airlines, esp cross Atlantic, try a first class if you can afford it. It can hit 5 figures. If not, their business class is great. Paid 1200 to fly from Athens Greece to Newark NJ. Worth it for the 11 hour plane ride.
Tldr: fat people fucking suck.

Attached: 8E144FDD-4D48-447E-B42E-FF17F4F11F4B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

Yeah, all fat shaming aside I fail to see how more room and fewer passengers is bad news for anybody.

I'm 6 foot and have broad shoulders. My ass fits into a normal seat well enough but I'm constantly waging an unintentional war for elbow room with whoever I'm sitting next to. I would fucking love a little more space on either side

Attached: 1651631228659.gif (300x186, 1007.38K)

>I don't like having to pay for business class or 1st class seating just to get legroom
>the airlines should just get rid of economy seating and make all seating bigger to where it is effectively business class throughout

>what do you mean that this will actually cost me more money than had I just upgraded to business class/1st class?

Attached: 1640532802654.gif (498x379, 1.46M)

>You will smell the aroma and you will be happy

Attached: double deckers.png (761x722, 604.12K)

lmao imagine flying in 2022
stay poor faggots

I would pay double if the top row is full of 18 year old women

>imagine the smell

>unintentional elbow war
Just fold your arms and set them down.
if someone tries to push your arm it would be impossible because of your body, it would require enough force to shove you in which case have them kicked off the airline for assault.
make sure to be the first one to complain also as loudly as you can
>Hey stop pushing me HEY HEY HELP FLIGHT ATTENDANT THIS PERSON WONT STOP SHOVING ME
once flight attendants get there make sure to show them you can keep your arms in your space.

>make chairs larger
Fuck no air travel is expensive as it is. The luggage/carryon system is already fucked over by women and fats.

Like why the fuck am I only allowed a 10kg carry on when bloats are allowed to weigh 2-3x as much as me and still get the same baggage allowance?

>actually being on the side of bigger seats
This might have worked in the 70s. The fact that seats are small enough to make air travel a arduous endeavour for manateefurries and in some instances impossible is just a good thing. I don’t want fats on my plane

No it was not. Air travel has been affordable for decades; it's the cheapest mode of long-distance passenger transport.

If you’re too fat to fit in an airplane seat, you don’t fly or you buy an entire row (even if two seats is enough, no one should have to sit next to you). Simple as.

Any Forums is literally more retarded than Any Forums. Never ever forget that you should never be on fat “people” side.

What do you think airlines will do? Make you more comfy UwU? Flying would become significantly more expensive.

Fuck fat people. I rather feel like a sardine than give an obese woman any additional rights

This nigga teletransporting to the UK fr fr

> Fuck airlines
> Please make the seats bigger so I am forced to pay more money

>If I am getting fucked in the ass I am going to skip lube just because
If a fag hits on you do you suck his cock just because too?