How do I find a hobby? Something realistic. I'm either working, learning or wasting my time watching YouTube

How do I find a hobby? Something realistic. I'm either working, learning or wasting my time watching YouTube.

No hobbies that require you to have friends, go outside, go to clubs, go gym because I don't live in a location that has all those things. It only has 1 small shop.

Attached: c784455f1a67623abdef20bb0b9453e3.jpg (736x736, 106.24K)

learn math and all its applications
there you have some uncountable number of potential hobbies to pick from.
some examples:
electronics, automation, music
personally i have not done this, but i would if i had the time.
kinda weird that you're always 'learning' but you dont have any way you want to apply that knowledge.

Why do you need a hobby? Just invest all of your effort and time into one area so you become exceptionally good at it. Hobbies are for normies.

I'm tired of learning.
I'm already a software fag that learns all day at work.
On my days off all I think about is learning.
I just want to relax.

Attached: 20150402.jpg (741x532, 23.77K)

then i have no idea what you mean by 'hobby'. picking up a hobby usually involves a lot of learning.

If you want to relax just smoke weed moron.

this is the word that made you trip and i can kind of see why even when i have no issue with it, op dont use it next time you want to get serious advice

maybe something like gardening or drawing?

Why should I get good at only one thing instead of enjoying a variety of things at various skill levels? This isn't Runescape there is no "max leveling". If I'm not doing a hobby to socialize or compete then why should I become a master? And what if it isn't something you master and that's subjective? You are autistic and joyless

Lots of learning and research for gardening if you don't want your efforts to get eaten by bugs or die, OP sounds too stupid for it. He should just pay Twitch girls money and be done with it

I want a hobby something like going gym.
Its easy and you walk out happy.
But I'm no longer in uni where I could go gym any time I wanted. I'm in my home town with no gym and lifting dumbells and doing pushups gets depressing. I give up every 3 months for 1 month.

Attached: 1608949615728.png (1038x732, 975.58K)

Jack of all trades, master of none. Eat my ass.

Attached: B2IA6noCUAEZKcK.jpg (598x598, 18.48K)

you could get a dog or pet. doesn't require too much learning i guess. probably the same or less amount of learning required to lift.

No, you lick the sweet and sour side of MY ass, fuck you, I'm right

Attached: lol.jpg (250x250, 17.38K)

Woodworking, video editing, clay working fuckin uhh making album covers, making music... archery

You should totally try out virtual youtubing

you try different stuff until you come across one where you get a warm fuzzy feeling from and you stick with that one

>No hobbies that require you to have friends, go outside, go to clubs, go gym
Then you're missing half the point.

If your hobbies don't tangibly improve your life, they're not self-improvement, they're just meaningless fun, no different to you dicking around on YouTube.

Workout in your house kek push ups sit ups burpees you can get a dumbell stackable try vidya and anime and manga or film watch the sopranos or breaking bad only tv I'd recommend really

You can buy a bench, bar, and plates. I diy'd a Squat stand using two or three bags of cement poured in two 5gal buckets and 6 varying lengths of 2*4's screwed together What more could you want besides a lap pool?
Homebrew is another good one to pick up. You can go autistic with learning it all or you can just put juice or wort in a 5gal bucket with yeast. Couple weeks later transfer to a second bucket or carboy, couple weeks later you can be drinking it. Should you desire there's clubs and contests, and even in remote areas there are lots of guys doing it so chances are your paths may eventually cross. When I talk to people they will usually mention a grandfather, uncle, or one of their friend's husband that also does it. It can be fun to gift bottles and then get some of their homemade in return. Old School Runescape is another fun way to pass a lot of time. The only learning needed is with the bosses but there's so much content outside of them you can still enjoy it even if you never learn how to play.

try making a video essay. ive been working on a comprehensive video review for my favorite video game and its honestly been a very rewarding experience, even though its been a lot of work and i cant always find the time to work on it every week, or even month. ive never done any video editing before and its honestly pretty easy to learn so long as you are using a tool that has lots of online tutorials (im using vegas pro 14 and every question that ive googled i was able to find an answer pretty quickly)