If you hate women, you already lost

if you hate women, you already lost

You can't get mad at women for acting like women. Well u can, but u can't really be surprised. Maybe when u were blue pill, you thought it was gonna be all wholesome and nice to date and have relationships, only to discover that in reality it's a lot more cutthroat than u expected. It's understandable to feel exhausted by this, but u were born a man. This is the male condition. In humans, the number of offspring that will be produced in the next generation is limited by the number of women in a society. 1 man can get 100 women pregnant, but 100 men and 1 women leaves us with zero offspring and a dead woman. As a result of this, sexual selection is a lot harder on men. There will be winners and losers.

Attached: Redpillcomics41.jpg (452x640, 62.69K)

She said "No" didn't she?

sir, this is a fucking fitness board

now do the sneedful and do the eugenically fit thing and off yourself from the genepool

love from Khazakstan

Women are like buses, if you miss the first one, the next will have had a bunch of people in it too.

I don’t get pic related. What’s a “meek”

Stop whining and go home

>You can't get mad at women for acting like women. Well u can, but u can't really be surprised.

Read Anna Karenina, it expounds on what you're saying.

why are you acting like this? You're lusting after a hot woman just like women are lusting for hot men. You people are just like each other

I don't hate women. I hate men for boosting up shitty women.
This thing came up when I opened my browser today. This disgusting creature getting shovel fed candy coated corporate slop from Disney can basically snap her fingers and get laid or married -- whatever she may want at that time.
Modern men allowed this to happen. Men did not defend the sanctity of the institutions previous men fought and died for. Women will learn their place, but the weak men should be culled.

Attached: 01723e7f377d8d5654b30fe0702aee96.jpg (640x1137, 101.2K)

>"No"
>tfw wish I could hate her but can't
3 months later and I still think of her, the memories. I just wanna move on and feel okay bros...

tl;dr
roll here, dubs get OPS gains for the next 20 years

based

kek, get mogged you fucking faggot OP. now go to the gym my little gains pig. bring them in for daddy

Attached: 1652262640329.png (720x570, 506.92K)

Jeremy Meeks, felon turned model...

checked

Attached: 1397824669902.png (626x461, 348.51K)

I don't hate women. I hate men

Not just a felon, gang member. Girls from all around the world literally petitioned saying he was too attractive to go to prison, and said it was impossible for him to rape because any girl would want it. Also married a billionaire.

Attached: 1649140917076.jpg (1469x1800, 356.56K)

brutal blackpill image

>An heiress married him to spite her father
All problems with "women" are really just the effects of daddy-issues.

>you have to love le women not hate them!! otherwise you lose!!!

Attached: 1631906337967.png (1000x1000, 186.67K)

I don't hate women but I don't really understand guys who literally can't get over a woman.
I've never felt "love" for any woman (or man for that matter, only lust. I can't imagine not being able to move on from a woman.
The way I see it, love is reserved for you family. Nothing else deserves your love.

I genuinely don't get this intense hatred towards women, most of them are shitty people sure but that's equally if not more true for men as well.

Move on. Be productive. Don't worry. Never worry about 1 person when there a better person out there for you bro.

>u
not reading your brainlet opinion

You derive 100% of your validation and sense of self worth from the approval and evaluation of women.
You rationalize "blackpill" and "redpill" positions to make sense of the world around you, because without these mental constructs you feel lost in the world.
You are not only unable to think for yourself and do what almost every other human can do without having to obsess over it, you have no internal value and are aware of it, which is why you try to convince yourself and others by deceiving them.
You are about as bad as a simp, forever enslaved to the opinion of women and worse than that, spritually you are bancrupt too, without an ounce of originality or authenticity.
You are like a ghoul, an empty husk, parrotting what others say while simultaneously feeling smug and superior about it because you think you found some truth about the world that others do not have.