This entire 400g bowl of shirataki with spices? 30 calories. Doctors don't want you to know

This entire 400g bowl of shirataki with spices? 30 calories. Doctors don't want you to know.

Attached: IMG_20220803_123348_1.jpg (2880x2160, 957.28K)

>spices
Where? Is air a spice?

the fact that this shit is indigestible and if you don't chew enough you might get an intestinal occlusion and you better pray its low enough into your colon/lower intestine that a nurse can just reach deep in there with her fist and pull out a big chunk of knotted shirataki, or else onto the operating table you go...

0 nutritional value
Eating because you are hungry or want to feel full is for fatties

t. Doctor who doesn't want us to know

>paying extra for non digestible food
What is the point, just don't eat

it also feels like you're eating 400 grams of tapeworm carcasses

it does look like that when it comes out, too

Ask a Biologist.

>400g for 30 calories!
How about you eat properly fatty, eating an entire bowl of indigestible carbs because you can't wait for a nutritious meal is fatty cope.

Eat real food that satiates you not dog shit diet hack tier "meals" like this monstrosity.

I saw this in my asian corner store and kinda wanted to try it, they are pretty cheap and I am just wondering how does this shit tastes like.
Also:
>~50 calories will break a fast
>you eat 200g of this shit two times a day which is roughly 30 calories
>fast how long you want
What’s the catch here? I know it sounds like mental gymnastics but why aren’t people eating this stuff if they want to loose weight?

What's the texture like? I've always wanted to try these but I can only find those blocks of konnyaku

Why can't you eat properly but eat less? Why even fast if you intend to break it with 400g of carbs?

not op but, pretty awful. I got one to try it because my noodle lust peaks on a cut. It's slimy and not very dense at all. It didn't taste awful just the texture was bad. I thought about putting it in a baked pasta dish to try to make it denser and maybe less slimy but I'm not gonna fuck with it again until I have to cut like 20 lbs again.

I have no issue eating properly, already lost the unwated weight but this was just me thinking if this actually breaks the fast or not? And why isn’t this stuff more popular? Literally saw this month ago for the first time.

It's literally a plate of carbs how would you ever stay in fasted state?

there is no carbs tho

this post actually has a lot of wisdom in it. you can not cheat a diet. you have to adjust your diet PERMANENTLY.

you know how boomers say "dont dress for the job you have dress for the job you want"? its the same with diet, dont eat like a fatty, eat like a skinny person and you will become skinny.

What is there to know? You couldn't pay me to eat that garbage. I eat meat and eggs and 150g of protein to feel satiated at ~1500 kcal. I genuinely sometimes need to "force" myself to eat more so I wouldn't be on such a steep deficit.

I don't need any diet hacks because I eat real food. Our body is supposed to work like this.

It’s indigestible and extremely low in calories so that’s why I am asking.

100g is 7 calories. It has no taste. Requires spices.

Depends. You can buy it as spagetti, thick noodles, "rice" or dumplings. It's like overcooked pasta.

>It's slimy and not very dense at all. It didn't taste awful

You are supposed to rinse it in water before eating. The water it comes in smells like fish. Rinse that.

>if this actually breaks the fast or not?
No. It's 97% water. The rest is a type of sugar you can't digest.

I did that and like let it sit in the strainer after cooking a bit in hopes the heat forced evaporation would improve the texture. Like if you were trying recreate the circumstances that would make normal noodles dry and stuck together would be ideal for this but sadly the moment it touched sauce it went back to being slimy

So it's mainly water with a small amount of Glucomannan flour? I'm shocked anyone eats this slop when there is functionally 0 nutrition.

You'd be better off eating some lean meat or beans.

Good for suicide cuts I suppose.