How am I supposed not to be afraid of going to the gym?

When you can see monsters like him

Attached: 70F8AB85-56AC-4BC8-BE42-52CA7CC95636.jpg (1242x1648, 284.66K)

Op is a fgt

Yes I am gay and I'm not ashamed to say it, if that carrys weight

Why u gay bro, women have asshole too

But women don't have muscles

what are you afraid of exactly?

Attached: vlcsnap-00099.jpg (1280x720, 129.85K)

Muscular men embody power and strength, they can destroy me in a blink of an eye

Looks pretty sweet and jacked to me but not scary tb-h

You want gym monster dudes to destroy you cuz you're fantasizing about being dominated you sub faggot. Max fuckin kek.

all they're gonna do is lift with tunnel-vision on and go home.
imo desu btw Indubitably, actually like, just don't bother/stare at them and you'll be fine though, really

His body screams steroids but his face screams "I'm a bottom please raw dog me"

Steroids? Why?

>Screams
I hate the use of this word in this context so much

Because he has low bodyfat. I swear that majority of people on Any Forums have never been sub 20% bodyfat.
There was also a poll that showed most have been working out less than 1 year.

Now don't get me wrong I hate more than anything delusional tiktok zoomers that think you can look like their favorite fake natty in 1-2 years.

But retards would be surprised to find out that you can look really fucking good at 70kg ripped. No need to be bigger than that. There are so many bulking retards that weigh 90kg and look nowhere near that then they automatically call out anyone looking bigger and leaner a roider.

Pic rel is 70kg.

Attached: 70kg.jpg (828x895, 635.3K)

I need to get to low body fat man 50lbs down and my arms and shoulders and back look around 15-18%, but my core looks about 22%. I hope 20lbs will make me lean :(

>But retards would be surprised to find out that you can look really fucking good at 70kg ripped

You can if you are a literal midget

Any Forums users assume you will be turned on seeing sweaty men and that will get you to go back there every day

Where have you been paramecium abs gigachad? Missed u bro.

I'm 5'11 precisely 70kg 12%bf at most and my shoulders are just as broad as someone who would be 80kg. I'm sorry bit It's all about your frame genetics it can make you look much bigger than you should be

I've been a lean 70kg before and I was a skelly. You can look good in photos with perfect angles and lighting but you will never be impressive

great body, doesn't look intimidating at all.

>5'8"
>monster

185cm

>being scared of a maskcuck

Attached: L51YRmA-3cD5SjTMO6KeU0uTvDgYBTyP7gFukTHOAOA.png (463x453, 290.94K)

Nips are a bit sus
Yea you put a shirt on and disappear lol