He looks like this after one year in prison

What kind of magic pills do they give you in there?

Attached: jail.png (329x558, 281.7K)

>What kind of magic pills do they give you in there?
boredom and time

kek what a black imprisoned semen chugging bitch

Roids, they are smuggled in and you can get em like candy. See Kali Muscle

They literally have steroids in prison and the inmates who use them use more than recommended since you wanna be high test in prison.

u can get weed, coke, crack, heroin etc in jail, a fucking nitendo wii too. u think u cant get roids?

It's actually nucleus overload, inmates have all the time in the world so they spend most of it working out and sleeping, which in return means they grow pretty huge as they keep stressing their muscles multiple times a day. This usually wears off after they are released.

Wouldn't that be overtraining though? Or is overtraining not really a thing for regular guys?

Overtraining is a meme

probably Dianabol if we want to be realistic here

Genetics
A pale untanned white incel who only started lifting in his 20s is ngmi

how the fuck can you overtrain if you cant use weights. I can easily do 70 reps of pushups or squats in a row and I dont even do bodyweight excercises. you can stress your muscles for hours with that kind of intensity.

No one in real life takes these roid using niggers serious go look up burner from uk drill he is literally 6ft 4 and built yet got smacked up and stabbed in his lung by a. Skinny white guy lol who is more on it then any of these and has 3 bodies

That nigger got smacked up anyway lol he is a roid user go look at his vid when his face was all smashed apart and bleeding pussy gang as well they get bullied

Lmao post it pls, that 3x3 guy got slapped up too

Lifting for boredom and survival. Survival being physically defending yourself and intimidating smaller men. All types of drugs including steroids male it in there. Pretty much you have to be jacked or have a jacked cellmate buddy and have something of value to trade. Otherwise you will end up being someone’s bitch.

Me again, also I heard from some people that 1 gram of good weed costs up to 200$ and they’ll have like 8people put it for it and have 8 mfkers smoking one tiny blunt

Every white dude I know who went to prison came out jacked too. Dumb nigger/spic/chink.

>gets casually bullied by the guards

Genetics
An untanned, pale white incel (aka You, on Any Forums) who only started lifting in his 20s is ngmi

the brown and red pill (anal rape)

>What kind of magic pills do they give you in there?
Dbol

Roids lower your test though

Attached: qnx0wk5rqem41.jpg (565x555, 44.17K)