The absolute state of Any Forums

This board is 90% guys who hopped over from Any Forums and Any Forums who LARP like they’re vets when they’ve been lifting less than 4 months and will stop lifting before 6 months
It’s gotten so bad that I unironically think anyone claiming to bench over 2pl8 is lying, not because a 2pl8 bench is some incredibly high, unachievable milestone, but because of the high number of LARPing DYELS on this board who are in their first month of working out and are probably closer to a 1pl8 bench

Attached: B7DF1748-611A-4366-BE0F-A946E431B959.jpg (666x1024, 55.76K)

Any Forums is fill of non-dyel chads tho

GROW UP FAGGOT

Don't forget immigrants from The Donald that don't have a home anymore so they just came here lol.
True pollution.

you sound weak and frail and probably fat

>t.newfaggot who just hopped over from Any Forums
wrong, Any Forums users are just as unfit as your average Any Forums fag

FUCK YOU

Attached: 7106FB77-5DEB-42B2-8E71-D632F4CC9256.jpg (392x343, 160.42K)

I agree.

I agree.

you don’t say

Attached: IMG_2346.png (338x350, 131.13K)

It is literally all in your head, you dumb wanker.

I'm only here because I got banned for bullying a Any Forums tranny janny to suicide.

Any Forums is full of former athletes

based

Greentext on this?

Based and TRUE, the fact that there are so many seething faggots ITT proves your point OP. I unironically had some Any Forums retard try to tell me the other day that he can bench 375 for reps and when I said he was lying he started seething and said I'm a DYEL for thinking 375 is a high bench and that someone in their first year could achieve it starting from nothing, the absolute state
I guarantee all these faggots
are just newfag tourists from other boards who decided to "get Any Forums" and now pollute this board with misinformation and lies.
keyword former
>y-yeah bro I used to play ball in high school I was super jacked

Look up /qa/

Kys yuropoors

Looks like the jannies are still sour. How's that permanent range ban working?

its not nice to call people "yuropoors" user
how would you feel if someone said that to you huh?

imagine sperging out and writing a seething wall of text