Wear tight leggings to the gym

>wear tight leggings to the gym
>tie a sweatshirt around your waist to cover your butt
why are women so retarded? why not just wear different pants?

Attached: Shutterstock_10360048j.jpg (286x420, 43.75K)

sweatshirt is for when they get cold and leggings are comfortable pants. try them some time

I stare at the huge brappers.

I do wear compression shorts, but they're under my actual shorts.

imagine if you carried a bag with you every time you left the house so pockets weren't necessary.
shorts over compression shorts would be useless; That's women

Tight leggings feel really good to move in user. It's not always about showing off your butt.

>shorts over compression shorts would be useless
They're not though. Compression shorts are literal underwear. You're not supposed to wear underwear without actual clothing over them, whore.

shes bleeding, so the sweatshirt is to hide that.

you can wear a thong under leggings or compression shorts, that also works as underwear to get extra moisture protection

>feel really good to move in
How do you know that?

>You can wear two sets of underwear
Sure, but you're still only wearing underwear. The sweatshirt is an attempt to cover up the underwear,.

user what difference would there be if it was a skirt instead.

Just came back from the gym got a sweet pump and saw so much nice yoga pants ass. Feels good mane

Based

Because I've tried it?

Faggot

Then why don't they wear a skirt

Lmao user, what are you? Gay? That's women's pants!

I did some pro wrestling when I was younger.

Tight pants don’t feel good when you’re sweaty. People ITT are liars or women. The sweater is there for pockets when they walk home but ALSO an incel blocker. They want chads to stare at their asses, not chinlets with brown curly hair that breathe through their mouths

>Tight pants don’t feel good when you’re sweaty
This. Only when your legs are really hairy. maybe 2-3 weeks w/o shaving to tights feel horrible when sweaty