I mog my oneitis

I've had this thought in the back of my mind for a while, but now a few of my friends have brought it up to me. Why am I still stuck on her? And furthermore if this is true, why am I not jacked enough for her?

Attached: Screenshot_20220802-220830~2.png (1440x3120, 339.19K)

this looks like it's coming from a text conversation generator lmao

This is why you don’t become irl friends with dudes from 4chinz. You start to believe the schizo shitposting we do here for fun is in earnest

Look satan, the only solution is to post body. Otherwise it’s X to doubt.

>from the Orient
everytime lmao

>Why am I still stuck on her
You are afraid of meeting new women and getting into relationships. The unbridled potential, from one-night stands to lifelong marriage, scares you deeply so you pine for 'the one that got away' to keep yourself from taking risks. Your subconscious is preventing you from changing.
The solution is to meet and take chances with other women as your buddy suggested. Whenever your 'oneitis' comes to mind force yourself to accept that she is gone, it will never go anywhere, and forget about her. At the very least push thoughts of her to the background by focusing on doing positive things for yourself. You are treading on beta orbiter territory which is an awful place to be.
Right now you don't mog her because you spend so much time and energy yearning for her at a distance while she doesn't even think about you. Mogging will come when you have completely erased her from your life and moved on to meet, flirt with, date and fuck better women.

>I'm your boy
Is this your dad or are you a homosexual?

guys who date asian or black chicks basically didnt try hard enough, they couldnt compete and get a high tier white.

Based on what I've studied in mental pathology and what makes males/females autistic, both of you mog the shit out of us.

High tier white girls are chad only you retarded virgin

Unless you are an ethnic like hamza and think your 4/10 fat white gf is “high tier”

He's my friend.
I'm the formerly pear user that got shredded, I'm sure you've seen my body before
This is likely true, thanks.
Honestly wouldn't surprise me at this point.

I had plenty of white gfs that I would consider average or above average. I ended up marrying a Chinese woman because she was a virgin and does whatever I say. I doubt I would have ever found a white woman with those traits.

lmao, asians are superior to wh*tes
That last text is so incredibly cringe. Honestly who the fuck unironically says something like that, his mind has become mush from incel forums

Is this what it's like having a friend who browses looksmax.org and who spends all his time studying male models in a completely non-homosexual way?

holy kek your friend is autistic

you are both cringe incels and by you both i mean you and yourself creating a fake text

>nothing ever happens
grow up

>based on what I have studied on looks theory and studying the facial and body characteristics that make males/females sexually attracted to each other
you and your friend are complete dweebs holy shit

Based, I wish I could go full autismo around my normie friends and share my 10+ years of lookism.net experience.

Based on what ive studied on looks theory and studying the facial and body characteristics that make males/females sexually attracted to each other.

Attached: 1654115991213.gif (498x387, 1.2M)

Where'd you find her?