Is this mode considered attractive to women? How does one attain this assuming they’re hairy enough?

Is this mode considered attractive to women? How does one attain this assuming they’re hairy enough?

Attached: DD181E33-22EA-40D8-A4C6-620F62FB7C9D.jpg (1280x720, 122.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emsM9Qi6fyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By and for gay men

it is for some 30+ women though almost no

I already attract gay dudes. My gf is 23, what would be best for me to shoot for? I like dating 23 year olds and don’t plan to stop if this relationship doesn’t work out. I’m late 20s.

athletic/ottermode is the preferred for girls in their prime 16-25, you can even go a little bit further and it wouldn't change much, it all depends how you look in every mode.
I can't go full athletic or full ottermode because my head looks relatively big for my body so i would look like a lightbulb

This mode has a higher occurrence of monkey pox

fpbp
All my hairy friends shave or at least trim, because women under 35 hate that shit

This is gay mode. You'll only attract twinks.

What bf% is this?

Start taking care of your skin to stay young looking which will help. You can easily date women 10 years younger than you when you hit your 30’s and the difference between a woman who is 22 and 25 is not all that noticeable, at least when compared to a woman who is entering her 30’s.

With that said, my experience is women in their early 20’s are going to be a drag as you get older. Obviously less mature, but a 10 year difference also brings with it cultural differences. Your references are pertinent to people in your age range. Meaning if you are referring to something you saw when you were 25 she’ll have been 15 or younger, which is a whole different mindset. Obviously age matters less as you get older but it still matters.

Lastly stay fit. When you are in your early 30’s your body starts to feel shit a lot faster than when you are in your early 20’s. It’s negligible if you are in good shape, but if you aren’t you won’t be able to not only keep up, but you’ll stick out like a sore thumb among her peers, which I would imagine would be uncomfortable.

I wouldn't say it's common among women but I've definitely heard a few ladies mention they find hairy bodies attractive

They won’t admit it to their friends but yes they love the masculine fur of hairy men

They look hot but they’re probably under 6’. Right is a definite manlet 5’3 dwarf. Why are gays so short?

>t. 6’4

This I remember Girls in HighSchool between 13 and 15yo Who loved hairy muscular men,women of all ages like It but not all women

No, these body types with the combination of beard+body hair is exclusively made to attract other males who are into masculine males.

unmarried, attractive, women do not find body hair attractive, period.

My gf is 19 (I'm 26) and she likes playing with my chest hair. Cope harder, hairlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=emsM9Qi6fyM

Gay people are atracted to this

did you pick up girls at the local elemebtary school?

lmao, weird as fuck but ok

What’s gay about the op? The hair? The chest? Should I just shave my hair completely and skip chest day?

There are plenty of women who love this mode trust me idk why this thread is saying its just for gay dudes.

However keep in mind if you look like this nearly all women will call you daddy during sex without asking. I know this from experience.

Seething roastie spotted