How important are muscles in military operations?

How important are muscles in military operations?

Attached: FDF13DF1-9A63-4D55-9CD8-54BC07B97F65.jpg (1024x940, 103.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chuangcn.org/2022/07/news-may-june-2022/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muscles
probably not much but an insane cardio is absolutely needed

I don't want to like china but they keep pissing off people I hate

None, we'll all just be droned

Mostly for endurance and carrying a gear pack. Explosive athleticism helps a bit but modern war is dysgenic and mostly rewards non combat roles.

I don't like china for how filthy and un empathetic their country is to animals, but I find it hilarious they're bullying people who thought they could "win the hearts and minds" of Chinese politicians by being nice to them. They deserve what they get, but I'd hate to live in a pod in a Chinese city.

God, I hope they kill her

Yeah, That's how it started for me a couple years ago. Now I'm just pro-China, I realized I was having a harder time thinking of reasons to dislike them than to like them.

'Go' muscles are important. Not 'show' muscles.

Attached: WojspKV[1].jpg (488x598, 52.96K)

legs yes, upper body width pretty much a liability if you're trying to keep in cover from like a few different simultaneous lines of fire you don't want like your delt broadcasting where you are exactly. It's a pretty farfetched scenario granted but like concealment is the best thing and the larger you are the harder that is. A much larger percentage of soldiers these days get crippled rather than killed so you'll have plenty of time to work on your arms in a wheel chair.

Unironically, stop getting all your info about "what its like in China" from ridiculously biased American sources who's entire objective is to vilify them. There is a lot of stuff I thought I knew about China that was exaggerated, hand-picked info or straight up bullshit and propaganda.

I've been to Shanghai and a few rural parts. I am all for an alternative to American government, but china is not a good alternative to the west. I have very little love for their society and culture.

Attached: 1586118571153.webm (360x636, 2.41M)

functional strenght lets you carry more stuff or makes it feel lighter, allowing you to run faster/more distance, also i imagine grip strenght helps you with recoil, so yeah

Can you tell me a fair source of information on China?

China releases very accurate news and stories about their country. It's a lie to not trust them. They are the future and the best humanity has to offer.

I was in a special operations unit in the US army. Nobody is going to care or believe me. A baseline level of strength backed up by conditioning + endurance. I would rather go on patrol with a guy that deadlifts 3 plates but can walk for 3 days and then was able to rapidly cover a few hundred meters to a guy that deadlifts 600 and his tummy hurts when it gets hot.

But he lifts more weight so he's stronger.

I knew an old chinese lady born and raised here who went back to that commie cesspit to see where she came from. She was so disgusted she said she never wanted to set foot in that country again.

insectoids aren't going to do shit, they're just going to get pissy and have their paid shills make a million "what if china did X then america would do Y" posts all over Any Forums for like a week and nobody will care

Attached: traffic must not stop.webm (640x360, 2.2M)

War is proof that smart men rule the world while strong men die for them..

Imagine tearing from birth to be a warrior only to be btfod by a rocket

Gay b8. I r8 dial 8 retard fag8.

Most/all seals and sf are on roids lol.

It's really nasty there. From sewer oil (cooking oil skimmed from the top of the sewer), to animal markets where I've seen dogs boiled alive, to filth absolutely everywhere, to the worst driving you've ever seen - china sucked

wow
such functional
many uses

This. They believe they can sell anti human lifestyles to humans.

>china claims to own taiwan
>never has one chink flag flown over taiwan
what did the chinks mean by this?

I wouldn't say most but if a team sergeant is cool with it and trusts his guys he will let them do whatever they want. There were some guys in my unit that bought roids overseas and tried to bring it back in commo equipment. they only got in trouble because of customs but iirc it was swept under the rug.

Don't they have to carry at least 75lbs while jogging miles?

facts idk when people on here forgot how much better the white countries are

Attached: chinese construction.webm (264x480, 2.96M)

Boom, Google Upper Body Round Robin if you want an idea of the balance you need.

That is essentially what she said too. She went to a place where they were eating this fungus ear stuff (not sure what that is) and they were washing them in this river people were pissing in and it was loaded with garbage floating in it. The regime has people living in shambles and they're all too scared to say anything about it. Soulless.

Chuang is pretty good, they're blog has monthly roundups of what is going on in China
chuangcn.org/2022/07/news-may-june-2022/

China has been like this forever since they've had civilization for way too long. Chinese civilization is replete with peasant revolts, cannibalisation, steppe people making sport of them, and bureaucracy. It kind of made this incredibly cruel but cowardly culture in which they don't care about other people but have to ritualistically beg for mercy in all sorts of situations

Attached: 1613580030128.webm (762x500, 2.82M)