Height and limb length vs workout intensity

Sorry manlets, having longer limbs mean the same amount of weight is more difficult to lift, your numbers mean less the smaller you are.
I’m 6’7”, and if my ROM is 4 inches more than someone who is 5’11” then for every lift to full extension I’m doing more work. Has anyone ever seen a chart to quantify the difference in force required to move the bar that extra distance? Longer limbs mean more leverage force on your joints too.
>inb4 cope
Only manlets cope while I look at their bald spots.

Attached: C3B8CA7A-1263-4ACE-9DC5-062D20996280.jpg (4032x3024, 1.63M)

You can tell powerlifters are insecure because they keep denying this. It's a fact a midget doing a bench press is doing less work. It's a basic fact, it has to travel more distance and the limbs supporting it are stretched out longer instead of being stumpy little tree trunk thighs.

>be me
>not you
>me
>5'6" manlet
>longer arms than most 6'2" lanklets
>ROM is insane
>routinely get the attention of teenage girls
>not you

Attached: 1659103866414103.jpg (864x633, 38.26K)

Sorry lanklet, you lift less and that's a lot of text for cope

>i'm superior to manlets because i'm 6' 7" !
>I-I... I can't lift as much as that manlet because of my frame, its not my fault i'm oppressed by my height!
you guys are total coping head cases.

I do GVT, too old to ego lift, and I’m more beautiful than you.
Like a cute little monkey? Teenage girls love cute little monkeys.

Attached: CF97B9E0-4AA1-4381-9BB0-CA5D6EF6154F.jpg (960x411, 49.04K)

>opressed
Lol. Post body

>blablabla cope blablabla some more cope blablabla ROM cope
dyel bitch

Fuck these gnomes on kek

Maybe there’s no room for basic physics in your tiny little head?

Attached: 960B04E8-675F-4ED1-A73D-FC7E997398E8.png (598x317, 291.01K)

You have a bigger frame to compensate for the extra ROM. Yeah you need to eat more and train harder than manlets to use your frame to it's full potential but the point still stands.

Not to mention with rotations (most lifts) the further out the weight is from the joint the more leverage it has and is harder to move, even neglecting the higher range

>that w/l record
disappointing

they think you're a peer lol

this. imagine complaining about ROM when you literally have a bigger skeleton and limbs to handle it. train harder lanklet retards.

t. balanced 6'0

I don’t understand this argument, wether the force is coming from the muscles or the superior leverage, I’m still generating more force than you. I’m stronger than you.

“REEE IT DOESNT COUNT BC U HAVE BETTER LEVERAGES” sounds a lot like your mad I have superior genetics

It's called "work" you high school dropout. It's day one physics, which powerlifters love to pretend to be experts on since they can't stop writing down F=ma in every fucking video.

Attached: file.png (303x190, 7.4K)

It’s called I’m lifting more weight than you are because im stronger than you. Wether im stronger because of my muscles or my bone structure is irrelevant, im lifting weight you can’t, im stronger.

>67808809
Get your GED and I'll give you another (You)

Imagine being a big 6’2” guy and utterly seething this much that some 5’8” powershitter is out lifting you.

REEE UR ONLY STRONGER BC UR A MANLET WAHHHH. All the WSM competitors are over 6 foot. You’re a big guy, quit whining like a bitch and pick up the damn fork you defeatist faget

lanklet cope. eddie hall is one of the strongest men in the world you are just a weak little bitch