Lat pull downs

>lat pull downs
>seated rows
>chest press
>some sort of squat
That's all you need.

Attached: F6C25C86-AF30-4015-BD4F-5A74B7AD2552.jpg (1280x960, 218.76K)

My apartment gym doesnt have much you dont have to make fun of me

It's okay user, you can do push-ups / chin ups

>lat pull aparts
>floating rows
>chest vacuums
>handstand squat

really all you need

No delts. No woman can ever love you.

Just do pullups. Lat pulldowns have to be one of the faggiest things i've ever seen in the gym. Absolute cringe tier workout.

literally the same exercise

Doing only squats is going to lead to muscle imbalances and injuries.

what should you do as well?

>no lateral delts
>no calves
>no traps
>no neck
Sad

She looks nearly identical to my old coworker. She had perkier tits though and once asked my if I’d take her out on a date and smiled when I said sure. I thought it was a joke because she had a bf and was in front of other coworkers. Fuck me I’m retarded.

Add some leg curls for hamstrings and some lat delt work and you're set set for not much more time spent in gym

True, except one cannot be performed by fatasses

Nobody cares

The average person has weak hip flexors, hamstrings, and tibs. Squats alone will just make those imbalances worse. Dead lifts are the obvious choice, but using a hip flexion machine and doing leg curls works too. Neglecting this is a good way to have back and knee pain when you're 30+.

Kek

I care, but I'm also pathetic and live vicariously through others because I'm too chicken shit to change my life.

Pls tell me more

What about goblet squats?
That works your hip abductors

I'd be more concerned with hamstring development. Being too quad dominant will fuck your knees.

add to that shit abs and core in general
the only lift that is on your feet from those and using any stabilisation is the squat lol

>No delt work
>No ab work
>No arm work
>No posterior chain work
Dyel detected. You could honestly skip the squats and ride a bike, but you'd still need hamstring work.

Pull-ups are pretty shit for building lats compared to Lat Pulldowns. Only skinny dyels think otherwise

>vertical pull (pullups)
>horizontal pull (rows)
>vertical push (OHP)
>horizontal push (bench)
>knee extension (squat)
>hip extension (deadlift)

Cope fatshitter

So what is a good leg exercise?