How hard do I have to train to look like Guts?

How hard do I have to train to look like Guts?

Attached: B36E5065-287C-40E9-8FC8-647A7783E4C3.jpg (550x992, 536.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqcRtC3bbK8&t=163s,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That 'stume looks sick. But you're DYEL. You got a good beginner body tho, if you lift hard you could go as Gatsu by the time Halloween comes around. Please go outside and get a little tan too

Attached: Screenshot_20220722-204712_DuckDuckGo.jpg (720x1436, 372.04K)

ask this guy

Attached: 1637517141916.jpg (1620x1080, 385.5K)

wagmi

Attached: 5335E916-4FB6-43DB-B3E7-D9C19A6F6548.png (2220x1080, 1.25M)

hey bro, loving the cosplay its genuinely really good.
Now for your question, natural hypertrophy on youtube has multiple videos about how to train for berserk characters physiques and has literally wrote specfic training plans on how to look like guts for example, start here youtube.com/watch?v=bqcRtC3bbK8&t=163s, i think the link to the program is in his description somewhere.
Natural hypertrophy himself has guts as a main goal body so watching his videos in general will help

only thing id add to this is more forearm work, farmers walks and wrist rolling, isolated core work and some rear delt work

literal fucking dyel

the absolute state of this fucking board

Ayyy that's me, the routine pic needs some corrections though.
I'd fucking love to add farmer's walks, especially with the trap bar. From what I've seen it could replace OHP as my favorite lift but I have no space for it in my basement :^(
Post body lad

Attached: ONI.png (1080x1080, 649.86K)

if you're not at least 6'6 don't even try guts is a man mountain you will be a joke like seeing dwarfs cosplaying anything that's not a smurf or an ewok

Before the berserker armor's russian bone breaking fuckery he was 6ft

Attached: tumblr_p7ah8hzcpF1t1jan6o2_1280.jpg (1280x905, 373.58K)

During the golden era he was unironically 6’
Guts lean as all hell when you was young but that is very achievable natty, and when he was the commander basically the natty limit, so you best have started training 10 years ago. Post golden era he is juiced basically. So if you are wanting to cosplay aim before when he was the commander as that’s your best bet, but it will take a year or two easy to look anywhere good enough

Hey bro! You’ve got a great physique and that program is definitely working, same user who mentioned the extra forearm training and have you ever thought about getting a wrist roller? Really good way to train the muscles to failure in a short amount of time.
Keep up the good work guts ;)

Thanks brother, I've thought about making my own wrist roller to do on rest days. But it's the compound aspect of farmer's walks that I miss so badly

Can you not do farmers walks with dumbbells or anything?

Which neck exercises do you recommend? How about an update of your routine?

Checked, sadly no, I barely have enough space to move in my basement.
Sure, I do 3x12 neck curls with a 10kg/20lbs plate from the edge of my bench with a one minute rest inbetween. Iirc I gained around 2 inches on my neck despite not proggressively overloading them. As for an update on the routine
>Day 1.
Db pullovers 3x10
Bb rows 3x8
Bench 4x6
Db flyes 3x10
Db press 3x10
Cb Curls 3x6
Cb wrist curls 3x15
>Day 2.
Squat 3x6
Calf raises 3x25
Front squats 3x8
Ohp 3x6
Lat raises 3x10
Bb shrugs 3x15
>Day 3.
Cb Curls 4x8 (lower weight higher reps)
Db front raises 4x16
Seated triceps extensions 4x10
Cb wrist curls 4x15
>Day 4.
Rest
>Day 5.
Same as day 1
>Day 6.
Rest
>Day 7.
Same as day 2
>Day 8.
Rest
And then repeat.

After every workout I do neck curls, leg raises on dip bars (3x12), 10 minutes of stationary bike and one set of deadhangs till failure. Sometimes I fuck around and do dips but that is outside of my routine

His goal is Zodd I think

not him but thanks bro will try

Looks more like Casca.

>Ayyy that's me
You're the hero Any Forums needs but doesn't deserve.

If only we had a tight blonde twink to LARP as Griffith...