Lifts for this feel?

Lifts for this feel?

Attached: 1659361985492170.jpg (1242x1930, 303.75K)

this is obviously fake because she wouldnt be this accurate. its just rage bait

Lmao kids of 1st generation immigrants are so fucked in the head. The women are all desperate sluts for any sort of male validation and the men are all hateful incels

What “feel”? That a particular woman on social media who doesn’t know you exist is a whore? Who cares?

I hate women (that wont have sex with me)

Its a lot more common than you might think

Attached: GzpGe.jpg (1134x1001, 218.52K)

52 is the husband

Some w*men have notes on their phones about every guy they've fucked.

seriously?

this, and when you can have sex with a new person any given day, 52 becomes a very small number to reach

also her in 3 years

Attached: roastie.jpg (498x471, 47.88K)

I dont know why men give it up so easy too. Hold yourselves to a higher standard or stay low value

Yes, if you ask one their actual body count they pull up their phone, with a rating/little info about them. I thought it was strange until I met different people from Tinder that did the same thing.

So what I'm seeing is that I should work part time at a pub

if you want to have sex with 5/10 asian whores

yeah? you wouldn’t know lmao

I have hope.
For every whore there is a nerdy, shy, average-looking chick that spends her entire time at home.
We just have to reach out to them somehow.

>For every whore there is a nerdy, shy, average-looking chick that spends her entire time at home.
BWAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

>I have hope.
Me too. It's called Monkey Pox.

>implying that ugly chicks could pull this shit off
There are women with self awareness and humbleness out there, out of public sight.

My number is higher than this. I think I’m a slut bros.

>52 is the husband
more like halfway there.

Very much so

yes it tells a lot about why they do it too, broken people who need the affirmation. i don't even know how many people i've slept with and will sometimes randomly remember a hook up years later because i never thought about it after if it was just a one off.

Nerd girls fuck more and have had more casual sex with attractive people than nerd guys.