Why even lift if you're black lmao

Why even lift if you're black lmao

Attached: BIG BLACK CUCKS.png (734x974, 321.41K)

Huh?

>The black women in question

Attached: ObesityData-DrivenIllustration-V3-bd4ead56c50f4b43b856c5eef879199f.png (4200x2797, 481.67K)

>masculine standard
>reads posts by and interacts with women
>reads posts by and interacts with women on twitter
Might as well just shoot yourself in the dick

Leave Black voices alone. They are beautiful, but more importantly, powerful.

Attached: FYC1JbKXgAEUAs5.jpg (946x2048, 86.94K)

This is why I strive to be a good black male example, especially for my gf

Divested black women are a treasure. I would never touch a sheboon, but I'm sure some of you incels are desperate enough to go oil drilling.

By the nature of being an incel it means not even a fat woman would consider a relationship with us.

Sheboons aren't people, so you probably have a chance as long as you aren't dumb and fat.

can't please a chick with a high body count.

i really feel for black bros. cant date most black women because their behaviour is unacceptable, but also get instantly scrutinized for dating outside the race... why the fuck is so much about skin color with americans

It's about skin colour because most people don't know or care about their roots. White Americans are a bunch of Germans & Irish & English & Swedish & Italians fucking. Blacks don't have roots because they got shipped there. And hispanics are vast majority mix of Spanish & Native American from the 16th Century.

The schizo demoralizer has turned to race baiting..

Attached: 20220801_063737.jpg (360x1013, 80.42K)

every American black woman has had multiple trains run on her by random neighborhood dusty niggas and JV basketball players

Women aren't people, this is the only time race is redundant. I am not tall, I don't have a chadface and I don't have money. Ergo, a fat gorilla isn't considering me.

Based, women are breedsows and fuckmonkeys

What are you trying to convey with that image? (Also, show the crimes of hispanic and non-hispanic whites)

Keep in mind this is a race that religiously guards a slur word like 5 year olds with rules about who can and can't say it. As gifted and beautiful they are athletically, they aren't the sharpest

Wait so are saying that despite making up only 13% of the population..

>listening to women

Lmao

disregard what women and faggots think. you lift for yourself

How does black murder differ from murder?