>27
>degree in comp sci
>Any Forums
>good looking

What do? I don't want to be a wagie in a cagie doing 2 hours of actual work a day and wishing the rest of my day away. But I also can't be a NEETcuck because I'll never have a long term relationship/family nor will I feel content in myself.

I've also never had a job before. Got good social skills though so I'm sure I could lie on my CV and bullshit my way to some codemonkey shit. Should I just bite the bullet and try get a WFH gig?

Advices from wise anons please.

Attached: prometheus_greek_god.jpg (400x400, 9.11K)

Sell grey market drugs

This is not useful user!

Sell boypussy on backpages

>nogf
there's your problem

Do whatever brings you happiness and helps society. That's why I cringe when every tells everybody to just learn2code like we don't have enough useless tech fags hanging around. I think they need welders so do that, or start a food truck idk anything is more satisfying then being a code monkey despite the high salary

get a remote job and go live in thailand smashing teen puss

this is what i'd do if i had a useful degree like comp sci

>and helps society
lol, retard

>Do whatever brings you happiness and helps society. That's why I cringe when every tells everybody to just learn2code like we don't have enough useless tech fags hanging around. I think they need welders so do that, or start a food truck idk anything is more satisfying then being a code monkey despite the high salary
Honest question, what do these code guys and software engineers actually do? Like what things are they creating, things that better society?

They create spyware.

That's crazy to me. The FAANG engineers, these "cloud" computing sites or something i see shit for "salesforce" everywhere, what the FUCK ARE THEY FUCKING DOING. spyware you say, all these companies profit from is forcing advertising onto the public right?

they profit by collecting information about you and selling it to eachother

They build and maintain shitloads of digital infrastructure that you never see or appreciate.

Programmers and their web lessers create information to spy on you, steal your personal information, and create the modern equivalent of yellow page ads. They should kill themselves. That would help society.

thank you massah, i am too dumb to understand how much you do and how important it is massah

You might as well have gotten the CS degree in 2000 with no job skills or relevant experience. It will be very difficult for you to lie. You’re kinda fucked, maybe join the Navy/Air Force and try to get a TS clearance.

>27 and never had a job

Where's your father?

Knit at work, unironically
>keep paycheck
>conversation starter
>stylish clothes of your design
more men should knit

>TS clearance
>Transexual clearance
OP already got that by studying Comp Sci. Lmao.
Based
Be a remote, work from home networkingfag and get high everyday like my neighbor.

>27 years
>Never worked before
Fucking how? It's over, prepare to go through 10000 interviews for an entry level position. In anything related to computer science work experience is much more important than any degree. Unless you did a PHD and want to work for Nvidia or something. In either case, you do need an income, so trying to get something WFH is ideal.

Make computers your hobby and work cleaning houses or whatever.

I couldn't handle wageslavery, so now I clean houses, it's much better. People who can afford to have their houses professionally cleaned pay hundreds of dollars an hour, but that's unreliable. Tenders are my bread and butter, that's reliable, consistent work, typically, but you have to undercut every other company going for it, so, usually only about $40 an hour including overhead.

I'm not sure why it's better, I certainly work harder now than I ever have, but I think it's the context that really matters. There's a high level of esteem that comes from being your own boss, not only that, but I get to participate in bigger picture stuff like government tenders (even though it's only for cleaning schools and heritage sites and shit).

Also, you're not running out the clock, you're *doing a job*. If you don't understand the difference, I feel sorry for you.