Reminder to never get plastic surgery

looksmax.org/threads/do-not-get-surgery-zuvay-botched.539398/
TLDR lookism user throws his life away over body dysmorphia

Attached: its over.jpg (3880x2440, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1jWFgb5fGyAh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right is the before pic btw

kek went from chad to incel

Too late I got a chin implant

Wow clearly since one guy one time got fucked up doing too much the whole thing is bad, thanks for sharing

I dont get it
Why did this zoomer faggot get surgery to remove his giga jaw?
Dude was a stud before

> looksmax
All lookism should be a bannable here.

mental illness always bring consueqences

If you actually do research and look for a competent professional before getting surgery, the chances of things going badly are very small. But you're talking about a lookism user so I assume he's too retarded for that

voca.ro/1jWFgb5fGyAh

if guy looked like left already its fucking retarded. if its after he looks good. i dont get which is before not left right? lol

The high prevalence of body dysmorphia in the Gen Z and the fact that zoomers are so willing to go to these extreme lengths in pursuit of social media attention and vanity is clearly a symptom of their society being very sick.

why would someone who looks like the left even consider surgery?

it will correct itself

Attached: 1644039317447.jpg (1536x2048, 459.69K)

Doesn't matter how "good" the surgeon is when they are doing shit like grinding away bone... things can always go wrong

Wow if the guy on the left couldn't get pussy looking like that it's already over for me. Jesus, shit is rough out there.

>looksmax
Kill yourself faggot.

getting pussy is not at _ALL_ a matter of how you look in selfies
never was, never has been

Attached: 1651898064141.webm (438x368, 606.3K)

the real redpill is that he never even looked like the first picture anyway. You know damn well if anything he looked mostly like 2 even before, and just has been editing his pictures a lot.
The real shock to him was seeing that surgeons can't do magic quite yet and he's only marginally changed from who HE ACTUALLY REALLY IS.
Then he goes on to complain that he got botched. No bro, you lived in a delusion that you looked like 1. when really you were always closer to 2. and surgery couldn't work magic for you.
You gotta really get an insight into the minds of these mentally ill ''influencers'', they really torn between thinking 1. is their real self, and the hard crash of still being 2. even despite the surgery.
Just compare both his eyebrows. He definitely edits his pictures.

Yes this is why I never will get lasik or have my wisdom teeth removed or do literally anything elective unless I'm otherwise risking death

left is before, right is after

if you really think that pic is a good representation of what he looked like you're an idiot

its ggs in third round