You may lift, sure. You may have muscles, sure. You may have strength, sure

You may have height, sure. But you, as an untrained male in martial arts (you're such a beta), you will ABSOLUTELY get destroyed by a female practitioner. There is nothing you can do about this, unless you have been training since age 3.

Attached: bbjsweaty.webm (438x540, 2.84M)

I’m trans btw

brother, i barely hit 1/2/3/4, and so far i've mogged the fuck out of every female i've ever rolled with, despite training bjj twice a week for the last 3 months
are you crazy? is this a bait thread?

Well that's just fucking obvious isn't it? An untrained driver would get destroyed by a pro F1 racer, an untrained nurse would get destroyed by an brain surgeon. FFS, what a dick

I know this is just a shitpost, but I'm a moderately strong 160 lbs powershitter. I have about a year and a half of BJJ under my belt. There are still some malewhite belts that I have weight on that absolutely destroy me. On the other hand, there are even female purple belts that I feel myself having to entirely hold back and use a fraction of my strength else I feel like I'm cheating. Women are so weak, it's ridiculous. Anyone that doesn't think so needs to roll with a woman. It's unreal how much weaker women are compared to men.

>moderately strong 160 lbs
HHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAA, good one

Yes but the one thing you failed to realize is that I would enjoy that so I really win in the end

I total 1200 and I'm 6' 160 lbs with long ass limbs and terrible proportions for bench and squat. I'd say I'm doing pretty good.

Seriously, I couldn't give less of a shit if I tried

A woman forcing another woman to sniff her sweaty coochie-ass crack will never not make me diamonds

Attached: A3CCD487-76A6-4D44-8116-6FA2B16EB34C.png (677x900, 401K)

>"haha he thinks he's strong but he weighs x"
>"w-w-what do you mean you total more than me? i d-d-don't even care haha"
Have a smug anime girl

Attached: file.png (600x564, 359.02K)

>an untrained nurse would get destroyed by an brain surgeon
Made me kek

>Have a smug anime girl
Why don't you have a razor blade enema fuckwit

every thread is a bait thread retard

Yeah yeah they are empowered and strong and shit but what can they do if they see me chasing them at night while running at zone 3.

Yeah rolling with women is super easy and also annoying. You have to put so much effort into not instantly crushing them and they still feel like you went hard on them lmao.

You seem upset user. Do you wanna talk it out?

It's so hard to resist the urge to rape them on the spot.

>You seem upset user. Do you wanna talk it out?
Sure, let's talk about the fact that Any Forums is still full of the same halfwitted moronic shitposting faggots that were here the last time I visited 2 fucking years ago - nothing ever changes & you're all just a bunch of wankers

lol

A petite woman can beat a muscular guy who's never rolled before, sure.
Give the man 2 months of training though and it's over. The strength difference will be overwhelming and he won't be making any retarded mistakes anymore

>Sure, let's talk about the fact that Any Forums is still full of the same halfwitted moronic shitposting faggots that were here the last time I visited 2 fucking years ago - nothing ever changes & you're all just a bunch of wankers

Attached: 9d68265d933ede155fd468e859a8dd38df0b580b61a5dc02cc9a5773316c8648.jpg (625x483, 58.56K)

Bad analogies, as physical strength isn't a big factor in brain surgery.