/HLG/ Hair Loss General

Had a pretty good thread last time. Learned about derma rolling / needling. Basically using a little roller or pen with needles that forces healing on your scalp.

So far

Minoxidil
Finasteride
Derma Roller / Derma Pen
Scalp Massage
Retinol / tretinoin

Problem I've run into is seeing all the shit wrong with Propecia/finasteride. Looks like it blocks DHT which raises test (but also raises estrogen) and is used by trannies for this purpose. Seeing pubmed stuff that also shows some people experience permanent side effects with it like ruining their libido and it even messes with sperm. My wife and I are working on having our 4th kid and I don't want to do that now obviously but I was curious what people's experience with it was. The derma rolling and minoxidil even by itself sounds like it works great, so maybe I don't even need finasteride, or is there some way to safely block the increased estrogen too?

Attached: Alopecia.jpg (544x600, 96.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/t6yl3b/complete_guide_to_orally_taking_topical_minoxidil/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7649170/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33639244/
youtube.com/watch?v=NuX3vEq2Mao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you have a wife and 4 kids and youre on a Any Forums fitness board making a thread about a hair loss drug, kill yourself

All I want to know is can I take fin every second day, it removes all the side effects

Doing research on preventing hair loss is driving me crazy, especially the shower part.
>hard water aka water from your showers have calcium and other minerals that actually block pores and calcify there, preventing hair growth
>water can damage your hair follicles so take minimal showers and don't do hot showers because they weaken the keratin protein
Okay but finding a good shower filter that purifies hard water is pretty much impossible, I've been on this for a month and still nothing.
>ketaconazole shampoo helps prevent scalp buildup but requires putting hard water on your hair which is bad
A lot of this shit contradict each other and I don't know what to do

Attached: 31200c9b711ef9691534dfbd6c9e923c.jpg (830x750, 163.91K)

If DHT decreases as you age, why does balding correlate with aging?

>on fin
>started getting fin dick (erections not as hard as normal but still able to get them)
>freak the fuck out
I got on 1g of Tongkat Ali and 200mg of DIM every day and my erections has come back. I just started taking 1.5g of MACA starting yesterday so hopefully it fixes it. I also changed to taking 1mg of Fin every Monday instead of twice a week.

HO2 showerhead filters are worth trying

niggers tongue my anus
in the other thread some guy had taken it every other day for a month and said it was fine so far but some of the longer studies didnt show effects until longer than that
Hadn't looked into this yet for hair loss specifically but I do know it's basically impossible to do it for just the shower. You'd almost need to pipe into a closet with equipment in it or a whole house system.
DHT doesn't seem to be the whole story, its just the mainstream backwards ass way of addressing it. It's why they are giving people these tranny pills for hair loss.
How long have you done it and how has it helped your hair loss? What about your muscle mass?

Aight fuck it every second day or I'm out anyway

When I look at amazon review videos for these showerhead filters they show the calcium levels not lowering so I'm hesitant. I'm trying to find one that directly blocks calcium

>married with 3 kids

The fuck, why do you give a shit about going bald anymore nigga. You’ve finished life, you can go on maintenance mode now

>calcium
this is cope. accept that you are balding due to genetics and stop wasting your time and money.

The hot shit on the market right now is oral minoxidil.
reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/t6yl3b/complete_guide_to_orally_taking_topical_minoxidil/

So that their dad is a fit guy with hair

oral minoxidil has much higher potential for side effects and iirc not as good results

>oral minoxidil has much higher potential for side effects and iirc not as good results
The side effects only occur at higher dosages (>10mg) and the results are unparalleld.

Thanks I see now. Under 5mg it does have good results and unless you have issues with heart/circ there's not really any risks especially compared to finasteride.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7649170/

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33639244/
>A total of 1404 patients (943 women [67.2%] and 461 men [32.8%]) with a mean age of 43 years (range 8-86) were included. The dose of LDOM was titrated in 1065 patients, allowing the analysis of 2469 different cases. The most frequent adverse effect was hypertrichosis (15.1%)

I'll have to look more into this one. I'm wondering if the women were the main ones that backed out of it because of the hypertrichosis.

Attached: 1657510767739.jpg (1080x1080, 80.5K)

shave it you idiot. bald always looks better than being insecure and pretending you have full hair with some shitty haircut.

You don't have to shave it, you can just do a bald fade to a 2 all over.
unless you're fat

I still have my hair, mine is nowhere near as bad as guy in pic. It's just the earlier you start the better and I don't think I have a good bald head.

Attached: ripper.jpg (1200x720, 68.12K)

I'm just gonna cut my hair short and style it how I want bros, IDC what people think.

From this

Attached: Polish_20220727_220400692.png (1311x606, 571.49K)

To this

Attached: ezgif-3-c21fe95020.gif (200x267, 938.51K)

You the dermarolling guy last thread? looks familiar

And this

15 months lifting, fin and minox

Attached: Polish_20220727_203558717.png (1386x785, 826.83K)

man I unsure if I should start min, I bought some because I noticed my hair seems thinner though volume still good, but any sort of parting and I can see scalp I never use to see.

Compared to everyone here i'd be considered fine as front hairline still strong and a lot of hair overall with minimal shedding, but I swear the hairs seem thinner which means any hair moving around can show skin on my head... I dunno if I should commit and use min(bought a 4 month supply) or just let it be.
fuck bros

Apparently topical fin at low concentrations could be effective and not go systemic.
youtube.com/watch?v=NuX3vEq2Mao