C’MON HONEY PUSH! PUSH! YOU CAN DO THIS! I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THAT BEAUTIFUL DUSKY FACE LOOKING AT ME!

>C’MON HONEY PUSH! PUSH! YOU CAN DO THIS! I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THAT BEAUTIFUL DUSKY FACE LOOKING AT ME!
>C’MON LITTLE YAKUB! YES! YES! I CAN SEE IT! IT’S, IT’S
>...
>what
>What?
>WHAT. THE. LE. ACTUAL. FUCK.
*Smashes steamdeck running disco elysium against wall in fit of anger*
>THIS IS A WH*TE BABY! WHAT THE FUCK! YOU BITCH! YOU LYING FUCKING CUNT THIS IS A WH*TE BABY WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE YOU WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO SLEEP WITH TYRONE!!!
>YOU SCOOPED UP SOME OF MY CUM?! BECAUSE YOU WANTED A CHILD WITH THE M*N YOU LOVE? YOU JAN 6TH ALIKE NAZI ALT RIGHT INCEL CUNT!!!! I KNEW I SHOULD OF GOTTEN THAT VASECTOMY AT THE VAUSH CONVENTION!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS SUSPICIOUS THAT YOU ARGUED AGAINST IT BUT I FIGURED IT WAS FINE BECAUSE I NEVER HAD SEX WITH YOU!!! I NEVER THOUGHT YOU’D STAB ME IN THE BACK LIKE THIS!!!
>WHAT DID I TELL YOU LAST YEAR AT DISCO ELYSIUM FEST?? I'M THE MOD OF HECKING /r/antinatalism! HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BE THE REVOLUTIONARY VANGUARD IF MY INCEL REACTIONARY CUNT WIFE POPPED A FUCKING LAUGHING BOUNCING WHITEOID CHUD NAZI INCEL BABY OUT OF HER CUNT!!!
>OH MY SCIENCE, I’M RUINED!!! YOU’VE RUINED ME YOU STUPID TWAT!!! MY WIFE GAVE BIRTH TO A WHTE BABY!!! AND A BOY TOO!!! IF IT WAS A WHTE GIRL I COULD AT LEAST LOOK FORWARD TO GIVING HER UP TO TYRONE ONCE SHE STARTED MENSTRUATING BUT I CANT DO THAT WITH A WHTE BOY NOW CAN I??? IM GONNA BE THE LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THE KEKOLD COMMUNITY NOW!!! THEIR GONNA THINK IM A FUCKING NAZI RETHUGLICAN NOW!!! THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!
>GIVE ME THAT NAZI WH*TE BABY RIGHT NOW IM GONNA BREAK ITS FUCKING NECK!!!! I’M GONNA SMASH THAT WH*TE FUCKING BABYS FUCKING SKULL UNDERNEATH MY MY RICK AND MORTY FLIPFLOPS!!!! GIVE IT TO ME YOU LYING NAZI CUNT OR ILL CUT YOU A NEW HOLE IN YOUR FUCKING THROAT!!! GIVE IT TO ME YOU BITCH GIVE IT GIVE IT GIVE IT!!!!! IN THE NAME OF JEFRE CANTU-LEDESMA I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL IT!
>I'M GONNA BURY IT IN THIS NINTENDO LABO CARTBOARD RIGHT UNDER MY SHED

Attached: 1646078739957.png (612x857, 108.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wp.me/PdAvHF-7
amazon.com/Yurope-Hillarys-Invasion-Michael-Wood-ebook/dp/B00ASFRA78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>SHOULD OF
Stopped reading right there.

Attached: 1546151378169.jpg (598x415, 59.83K)

>…at the vaush convention
Lmao

What's wrong with disco elysium

classic

Why did you post this on a fitness board? What's the point?

Fitness board?

Attached: 1651798988206.jpg (1018x850, 72.62K)

Gemmy in the 'log

Attached: 1657046391174.gif (1070x1172, 272.88K)

Sex lol haha

dude what?

Attached: canada blackface.jpg (648x652, 44.33K)

itt trannies seething

Is this guy in jail?

No idea but it's fine for the prime minister to do it.

Attached: trudeau blackface.jpg (900x567, 77.13K)

I dont get it.
Even if it's just a satire, how can you think, even more write such awful things
What goes through the mind of someone who is capable to write a fanfiction about killing his own baby, or thinking about her daughter becoming a whore at birth

Kek how do you autists even think of this. I couldn’t write something so stupid no matter how hard I tried

Jej

Kek, pretty good pasta

Will this help me increase my bench press?

Some people just have too much time on their hands
wp.me/PdAvHF-7

>Trannies are still hating on Disco Elysium
Game of the year every year
Cope, tranny

another evidence to the infinite pile of proof that 90% of Any Forums is also in Any Forums and vice-versa

imagine paying for actual cardboard. When will nintentoddlers ever recover?

Em

You have no fucking idea
amazon.com/Yurope-Hillarys-Invasion-Michael-Wood-ebook/dp/B00ASFRA78

I only visit Any Forums to jack off

Attached: 1.jpg (839x768, 167.76K)