BRUTAL MOGG

>5'7
>moving to Netherlands to study
Is it over brehs?
Kinda sucks cus I was starting to get some good mires
I dont want to feel like a small fish in a big pod

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-29 223616.png (829x392, 28.27K)

5'7 isn't a horrible height but in the Netherlands yea that's death-tier dude there's no way around it

Are you funny?
Sure you'll be short, but if you're funny you'll also be the short funny guy and if you're fun to be around you'll have no problem
A manlet foreigner came to live in my state for a while and was a cool dude and funny so he had lots of friends and got pussy. Height is the most hilarious cope there is, honestly

>be presented a golden opportunity to create an entirely new personality around new people, be as social as you have ever wanted and speak to as many hot dutch girls as you have ever wanted
>immediately think about your insecurities before you even land there
user, trust me, as someone who had the same opportunity to be an entirely new person, just fucking forget the dumb shit like your appearance and try and be THAT guy that everyone likes

Yeah it's not rare to see someone shorter tha me where I'm from, feel bad for them

Thank you for the motivation anons

Attached: 1652224948330.jpg (504x511, 24.42K)

I'm 5'10 so barely escaped manletism so I got no horse in this race but that's fucking pathetic becoming a CLOWN just for women I'd rather chop my dick off.

I would never move to the Netherlands though lol, the height pill is real you'll just like a fucking stump LOL.

You'll rope in around 3 months or you'll drop out of school and go back.

Did you become a clown like 's friend or something else?

>Dude just be a clown lmao
Being short is such a fucking joke of an existence

Attached: images (4).jpg (400x400, 15.46K)

being funny =/= being a clown

you guys are pathetic jesus

Don't try to hard to be funny tho

>Is it over brehs?
Height isn't a big factor in dating outside of the US.

This

I'm a 5'6 white Dutch guy AMA

i lived in the netherlands trough 2014 to 2018 as a 1.84m (or 6' for you amerilards) latino with european features, and working in a desk job for the whole stay. let me tell you my experience
yes, everyone is very tall. i got towered most of the time, and by the book, i'm not a short person (albeit, not the tallest either). this will be extra noticeable when you go to a crowded place like a party or club and want to get a drink at the bar.
dutch woman (and at some degree men aswell) are SUPER boring in their daily life, almost estonian level of boringness, but tend to be more fun when alcohol comes around. women are crazy in bed though. also, the meme surrounding them being hurtfully honest is very real, so be prepared to hear whatever they're thinking without a sugar coat.
they will speak about you on your back in dutch, but not necesarly bad stuff. by the third year, i had some basics over dutch language, so i was very aware when someone was speaking stuff about me tinking i didn't understand shit. i was never insulted as far as i know, but lots of times was adressed as the latino in their conversations.
all in all, it was a good experience. i had some of the best sex in my life with girls i believed were waaay out of my league, and i still speak with some friends from time to time.
last thing; in general terms, food is disgusting, but give sudderlapjes a try

>tfw 5'7
>Dutch parents, Dutch grandparents etc.
Life is suffering between the giants. Found an Asian gf though so all is fine.

>this guy has sex with multiple girls in the 4 years he was here
>i'm still a 28 y/o khhv
Being short is hell

to be fair, i was a total sperg when it came to women back in chile. i lost my virginity at 23, shortly before my trip to europe, by pure fucking luck (right place, right time). when i arrived here, something just clicked. i'm pretty sure it was something like fight or flight response, because even me couldn't regonize myself being a social butterfly

Wtf are you inssecure about, just get abs and act like you were 6'3,
can you change your height? No, so stop bitching about it
Get fit, get game and roll most ppl are turbo autistic and out of shape, you can get amazon pussy in no time

>avg women 5'7
damn I would have a bad time there. women would constantly mog my 5'9 midget ass.

if you were constantly mogged you are not 184cm.
liar. measure yourself again you are probably only 179-180.