Do exaggerated v tapers make you look shorter?

Would the ideal manlet physique be more rectangular with a powerful core then?

Attached: vtaper.png (1186x922, 1.6M)

no it doesnt nipplard is just ridiculously short and stocky with awful proportions

yes it does

Robert Pattinson is 2 feet taller than Jeff Nippard, of course he looks taller regardless of his body shape

v taper does make you look shorter. OP's pic is a perfect example. guy on the left looks 5'5", guy on the right looks 6'0"

>awful proportions
??? He literally looks good tho

Im short aswell(a few inches taller than Jeff) and my frame is short,all my height went to my legs...

People say things to make themselves feel better. Maybe he means by proportion his height in relation to everything else.

No, being 5'3 makes you look shorter

Jeff, pls go

dont be ridiculous he looks comical, you can keep telling yourself its jealousy but you know damn well his t rex arms, big head and overall proportions make him look odd

hell, the reason OP made this thread is because he looks weird/bad/funny

Correct. Verticality (being slender, vertical lines, etc.) creates the illusion of height. Width does the opposite. The bigger and wider you become the more you resemble a child or even midget *in terms of proportions*

Attached: 3.png (500x670, 704.21K)

I kind of have jeff nipples’ structure but I’m 6’0 with long limbs. Been told it’s a niggerish structure but I’m Italian so it doesn’t make any sense.

how about you compare the vampire dude with a jacked 6' guy not some guy who lost the genetic lottery.

Cause we are trying to determine the effect of body shape on perceived height

>jeff nipples’ structure but I’m 6’0 with long limbs.
lol his problem is that he has SHORT limbs otherwise he is fine

thats why you should compare people with similar proportions and height???
obviously that poor 5'4 dude will look short while the other one is classic male model proportions every women drools over.

you could compare him to the superman dude he is similar height but with a giant v taper but his arms are super short so the comparison is not super good...

he has a big head. connor murphy looked excellent pre-schizo breakdown because he was proportional

>he has a big head
or tiny everything.

perhaps. how tall is he? robert pattinson is like 6' 2"

No it's the fact that he's 5' 5" with the limb length of someone who is 5'1"