How do you guys manage your vices while trying to self improve?

How do you guys manage your vices while trying to self improve?

Attached: 1009A08D-C118-4610-9390-613FAEAA6BFE.jpg (1440x840, 100.53K)

Im too much of a pussy to cop weed on my own and i only drink alcohol twice a month tops

I never started drinking

i just double down and scream yolo

Yea I’m I’m in a legal state so the temptation is always there to just go down to a dispensary. I become absolutely insatiable while high so I can’t smoke at all while dieting

Alcohol was easy to stop but I still vape thc concentrates

>vices
ngmi

Got a dui and now there’s a breathalyzer in my car for 7 months so state mandated will power. Nothing with with smoking weed in moderation as long as it doesn’t interfere with you life negatively

>Nothing with with smoking weed in moderation as long as it doesn’t interfere with you life negatively
Looks like weed is interfering with your ability to form coherent sentences

i utilize my vices to assist in self-improvement

I've found with the weed, you've either gotta go all the way, or keep it to a minimum.

Either smoke only 1-2 small bowls at night to get Hella stoned and keep your tolerance to a minimum, while remaining clear headed and productive all day.

Or, start out with a wake n bake and smoke every 4 hours and before every major activity, keep your tolerance at a massive level, that way you won't be incapacitated at all after smoking and will still be fully productive throughout most of the day. Then when you do want to get super stoned on occasion, just roll a fatass blunt.

Anywhere in between the two extremes, and you'll waste hours out of your day just sitting around stoned instead of being productive. No Bueno.

First option is much cheaper, I prefer the second though as weed+pre-workout really gets me ready to MOG tf outta the whole gym.

I only really drink while watching sportsball, maybe half a dozen beers a week so alcohol has never really been an issue.

Basically narrow them down. I used to drink and smoke (weed) too much. Now I no longer drink but still smoke 2-3 times a day instead of every hour. At my fattest I somehow turned drinking diet soda into a stress response, crushing nearly a case a day. Now I'm down to 2 bottles, 40 oz or 3.5 cans and working to drop them all together. I genuinely find caffeine harder to drop than 3 years of steady alcoholism.

Only drink after lifting for at least 3 sessions. Keeps me from failing and from comforting myself with vices

Those are the devil, they make it way too easy to get high

you're choices are
>moderation and grueling self discipline to the point where you become a stick in the mud
or
>double down and double up pussy (die at 50)

hang out around drunks and shitty stoners while sober then u should quit pretty easily

I quit all of them cold turkey and pray to God for strength and perseverance.

>partake late into the night
>go train legs the next day
That'll make you understand how much you're losing by drinking. Smoking doesn't have as much of an effect on me so I can't comment there, but drinking is definitely something to cut out, if you partake at all it should be once a month in social occasions only

How do people even get into weed anyways? All it seems to do is make me sleepy, paranoid, or unable to function in any meaningful way so that I’m unable to do anything interesting.

I got into it as a teen in high school, probably fucked my cognitive development in some way.

never start or go cold turkey

Aspire towards something bigger and better. This is what will make you happy when you look back upon your life.

Living your life so as to maintain a drip feed of hedonic pleasures does literally nothing. You don't look back happier. You don't attract better people into your life. It doesn't build up to anything meaningful.

My vice is binge drinking cider.
I manage it by only drinking on Friday night between 10pm and 3am.
I kill myself with cardio on Friday to create the deficit to allow those calories.
I don't smoke, do drugs consistently (I allow for LSD twice a year) or eat junk food.
You have to have something bad in your life or you'll go insane.

You should definitely aspire to that but it’s easier said than done. Those boring and lonely weekends can really wear you down.

Based LSD chad, I have a trip planned for labor day weekend at the end of my diet. Nothing better than earning a trip after hard work.

Anyone know where I can find high CBD low THC weed? I’m in a legal state so every dispensary has faggot shit like 40% THC which gives me crazy heart palpitations and anxiety. Is there literally nowhere that sells chill low thc weed? Fuck stoners tbqh and their pathetic desperation to get completely fucked out of their mind every time they smoke. I have shit to do. Subscribe to my blog for more rage posts