Is there a better place to browse constantly than Any Forums? Any recommendations...

Is there a better place to browse constantly than Any Forums? Any recommendations? I feel being here all the time takes a toll on my mental well being but I'm also so used to being here.

Attached: 72AC58EA-9492-4720-919F-8D576BEEC456.gif (264x498, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not sure if bait, but why don't you just turn your computer off?

Shit. I never even thought about that!!!

I just have no life outside my PC. And real life is 1/100th of the fun I could have on a computer

Attached: D39CB37F-ADE7-4471-ACA0-C06948639197.jpg (850x1264, 104.45K)

im autistic, what is that girls look trying to convey?

Attached: 1658863493178526.jpg (250x228, 6.75K)

I think she's trying to say "ugh this guys an incel if he tries anything I will loudly reject him and ruin his life through social media"

She's thinking I have to eat ALL the eggs?

Not that I’ve found, Reddit sometimes is nice when the sarcasm and ironic posts get boring but best is just to a break.

>Reddit sometimes is nice
go back

Attached: how many.jpg (474x618, 31.38K)

Okay but I’ll be back

kek

Reddit unironically has some good subs, just don't call anyone a nigger

No

Attached: 54C91D34-6715-4A58-9479-BEE4DB7968B0.gif (320x240, 3.71M)

I can't stand reddit for more than 15 minutes, at least the retardation on this site feels more grounded and direct. On reddit everyone is impossibly passive-aggressive and virtue-signaling, here I can call somebody a retarded nigger for making a small mistake and I'd likely get praised for it

>call somebody a retarded nigger
heh, nice

forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

>I can call somebody a retarded nigger for making a small mistake and I'd likely get praised for it
keep it up

>Is there a better place to browse constantly than Any Forums?
No.

Yeah that’s the case but I mostly browse information and hobby type subs where it’s just people talking about things that I could learn about and less social interaction type discussion which I mainly use Chan for but less lately.

I follow a bunch of schizo lifters on Instagram with my shitposting alt account, a bit more motivating imo
Any Forums discords are alright too

Unironically Reddit. Most of the “problems” with Reddit stem from the fact that Redditors want to be seen as normal, whereas Any Forums users are happy with the hateful autist image. However if being here takes a toll on your mental well being then just go on Reddit because it’s way more civilized

how is the misc nowadays? last thing i remember is enjoying the tinder threads

for that it's good yeah, especially because you can find posts about niche information from years ago (except for the faggots that use bots to automatically delete their comments, amputating discussions)

kill yourself advising people to go there
OP stay here and rot with us, youll never be able to leave anyway

based king of crabs

Just get off the internet and go outside or something, or sift through the shit tons of fitness related YouTube vids out there and hang out in the comments if you just have to stay on the computerino
R*ddit is a dump, it's not even good for trolling anymore, the majority of the site is bots, literal child autists, and tranny groomers