Triathlete, 27, becomes 5th GTA doctor to die in July

Is it normal for 27 year olds to die during triathlons? Why are all the active doctors dying bros?

Attached: 9EFD3C60-3505-40DE-8E95-B2ED75AD34F9.jpg (828x1046, 458.21K)

It couldn't have anything to do with the vax, bros, could it?!

Grand Theft Auto doctor?
Explain

Reddit tells me triathlons are dangerous and that 1 in 100,000 people end up dying from it bros. Also all that work overtime for two years during covid really fucked up her heart from the stress. Nothing else!

yes surely nothing else

Attached: bobo-standard-face-thumbnail.jpg (200x172, 5.85K)

the vaccine is safe and effective in most cases. unless you have some kind of source from a independent or accredited study, I would recommend against implying this women's death was a result of the vaccine, there's nothing in the science that would imply that.

it's more likely she had a preexisting heart condition, very common.

Endurance sports absolutely wreck your heart (among other things) endurance athletes die all the time.

Greater Toronto Area

>Imagine being so bought into a conspiracy that you actively hope for it not to work, all because Trump thought a disease would look bad during an election year.

Dr. Candace Nuts died of a preexisting fart condition lmao!

every year i see reports like this, usually involving young people who die in marathons, triathlons, iron mans, etc. i think it's because overtraining cardio is actually a real danger - most doctors seem to recommend not exceeding a certain amount of cardio per week for this reason.

VAXED

this kind of things has been happening for years, long before covid. try again.

No, it was the "vaccine". Simple as.

>Trump
He pushed the vaccine from the start and still says everyone should get it. What are you even talking about nigger?

LOL!

Explain why she suddenly died and not the other people doing the marathon who also got the vaccine

Brutal, imagine slogging through medschool, her residency, and years of cardio training just to croak at 27 because you trusted the science. Surely she can get a refund?

Attached: 1656432687687.gif (540x404, 3.85M)

>He pushed the vaccine from the start and still says everyone should get it
No he didn't, he constantly undermined the CDC which was developing the vaccine. He just wanted credit for it. From the beginning he claimed the virus was no worse than the flu and would be over in a month.

Side effects not everyone gets. We know the vaxx fucks up hearts for young men 1 in 5000 already

not that user, but while you're right about trump, the first part of user's statement is still correct

It is no worse than the flu

1 in 5000 get heart inflammation which doesn’t do anything other than make you uncomfortable until it goes away on its own

>the vaxx fucks up hearts for young men 1 in 5000 already
meanwhile getting covid fucks up the hearts of like 1 in 2000, worse odds honestly

>From the beginning he claimed the virus was no worse than the flu
Well he was proven right on that account, if doctors didn't ventilate so many people coof would have only killed decrepit boomers and aids havers.

How the fuck is anyone out of Toronto supposed to know that lmao

I'm not provax or anything, but like I remember being in highschool and having to get a physical before sports because some people who had congenital heart defects would drop dead in the middle of exercise. The heart is a finnicky thing, you can't just blame the vax. Young people die of heart defects more than older people literally because people with heart defects are less likely to get old

no, he was wrong about covid being no worse than the flu while he was still president. it wasn't until the virus evolved to be less deadly, AFTER trump left office, that covid became much less destructive than the seasonal flu.

Heart inflammation doesn't "go away" you absolute nigger

He fast tracked federal approval of the vax to get it put there quicker. He was preaching about the vax the whole time. You just can't handle the cognitive dissonance that evil racist Trump actually did something you liked.

>gets vaxx
>gets covid
Congrats you dumb retard you just increased your chances of heart inflammation

sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. depends on what the cause is.

pfizer.com/refunds

My boomer aunt with cancer and on chemo tanked the OG coof just fine, if you didn't get put on a ventilator you didn't die. That's why the death rate was so low in third world shitholes.