Why do I get treated like an ugly motherfucker

I have an objectively hot gf who’s obsessed with me but when it comes to random strangers I get treated like elephant man. People avoid me in public. People will stand rather than sit next to me on the train. Women make a conscious effort not to so much as glance at me in their peripheral vision. I’ve been with my gf like 7 years and been lifting for half of that. I swear people treat me much worse than when I was a skelly stoner. I’d fucking hate to be single now. Back then I never had a problem with women. I’m starting to think the Any Forumspill is actually a terrible route for getting women/friends and might actually be the problem for a lot of you fellas. Glad I’m settled. It still sucks

Attached: 1636099494127.png (494x489, 188.97K)

happens to me too
not fit but I'm not small either
I like to think I look intimidating.
Recently a girl told me I look like I smoke pot, what the fuck does that mean?

>”Damn, really? Is that good or bad? Well you’re smokin’ hot though”
>flex a cept

Attached: 4D538200-CA3F-4A47-9487-185C94703D4C.jpg (300x300, 29.69K)

I’m 6’0 190lbs so not exactly a monster. Dealers used to come up to me on a near daily basis whether I was stoned or not and try to give me their numbers for weed. it never happens at all anymore. Depending on her opinions I suppose you either look like a criminal or look like a soft stoner. Could be one way or the other

Autistic body language + lifting is a bad combination if you want to be approachable

Why are you making yourself the problem. What if everyone else was just a fag retard. Ever thought of that you pessimist? Quit simping for society. They failed us all when they actually fell for the Covid bullshit

not him but everyone treats me kind and women give me attention because i’m attractive haha!

I don’t think I’m full ‘tism but you might be on to something bro. Maybe when I was a stoner people took my stifled elements of autism as le funny stoner man but now I might come across as intimidating or something. even if I don’t do anything at all I get the same response though. It’s not like I’m walking around hunched up twitching and dribbling
Honestly I don’t feel like I am the problem. Not that I’m never the problem or I pin my bullshit on everything else. I just really feel like wtf did I do wrong. The answer is nothing really but it pisses me off day in day out living like I don’t belong in this world
never had a problem fucking before and I’m settled with a family now so not an issue but good for you m8. If not larping better get a good one it’s almost too late as far as I can see

lol why does it bother you if you’re a taken man with a family

>he thinks married don't want side pussy
Lmfao

he’s not married retard

U ugly bro lmao get over it, post your gf so we can judge how objectively hot she is

>he thinks ugly men don't get pussy
Lmfao

So what's your problem?

you thinking you have any input in this thread when you didn’t bother reading the first 6 words of it

gay

because it’s not the fact women are stuck up that bothers me. I want to be a respectable normal guy not an intimidating weirdo. Lots of people on here want to be intimidating because nobody finds them so but that’s retarded

yfw

Attached: IMG_5510.png (1046x752, 454.74K)

I get treated like an ugly mofo because that’s exactly what I am. I’m the creepiest, weirdest retard around and people can tell even if I try to act normal. Sadly I’m also a skinny weakling so I can’t even fall back on my physical strength. It’s OVER

become a based cave dwelling weirdo. Why not weirdo maxx? You have nothing else going for you. Weirdos are to be feared. They have nothing to lose, everything to gain, nothing but time and isolation. They’re like prisoners but with the freedom to interfere with the real world. People locked in boxes with 0 resources are some of the craftiest most resourceful fuckers on the planet. You’re like that but with comparatively endless resources. Supervillains were never chads to start with. Last thing the world needs is another hero

Attached: IMG_8396.jpg (1170x1142, 161.57K)

>waa waa
kys

shutup wasteman

Attached: IMG_7068.jpg (1080x1044, 242.02K)

>was skelly stoner
>now lifting for 3.5 years
you're twice as wide and have acquired resting bitch face somewhere along the road, so strangers avoid getting in your space?

>why do I get treated like an ugly motherfucker

Because you look like someone who just escaped from a mental institution with your fedora for a hat and foreskin for socks