Are any of these micronutrients important for gains?

Attached: Micros.png (450x531, 31.84K)

Yeah all of them

Well I'm trying to eat sub 1500 calories so I can't get all of them in

Keep zinc and iron high to avoid major problems

are you a manlet? why would you cut that hard?

Add potassium magnesium and iodine to that as well

It's not a hard cut. My TDEE is 1900 calories
I'm 172cm, 74kg

be my wife

I can get Iron to 100% but no way I can get Zinc to that high under 1500 calories

I don't eat foods that have that shit in it
I could switch out my oats for fortified cereals but that doesn't seem healthier

Just eat chicken breast and beans

Do cardio each day and you'll get to eat more than that paltry amount of food. Getting everything in at 1900kcal is seriously difficult to try and accomplish

I already do strength training 3x a week and cardio 2x a week
I don't want to kill my gains too hard
chicken breast is expensive, but I could add beans
which are the best nutritionally?

You can also eat cheaper parts of the chicken, but maybe not the best for your low calory diet since the legs have more fat.
I think black beans are good and it's what I eat the most often

just eat nutrient dense foods nigga

You can go more often than that for both lifting and cardio. You won't kill your gains. I promise

Dried beans are top 5 cheap protein sources. Best ones nutritionally at a normal grocery store are chickpeas and black beans

Changed some things and managed to get to here with 1523 calories

Attached: Nutrition.png (467x991, 68.77K)

Way better. Try to increase calories later, you can get more cardio in by doing a lot of supersets

I'm doing 30m of LISS (6-10km an hour) 2x a week
How much cardio should I be doing?

I don't know, just said to do more cardio so you can still cut but also eat more
Twice a week is not too much so don't worry about losing gains or anything like that

>Keep zinc and iron high to avoid major problems
supposedly if you only do zinc every day you can deplete your copper and get permanent nerve damage/paralyzed/death
supposedly you should sup copper all by itself with no other vitamins all alone on it's own copper day every once in a while because zinc and iron and vitamin C wont let copper absorb supposedly.
should be zinc picolinate and copper glycinate otherwise it might not absorb as good or at all depending on what kind it is.

I am not a doctor. This is not advice.

OP what nutrition counter is that?
Anyone know a free good one with no login needed?