What's the deal?

What's the deal?
Alabama native here and everyone I come across is fat as fuck
Even the homeless are fat af what's going on

Attached: x4rnuv3uarx61.png (1624x1080, 478.27K)

I live in louisiana and can confirm as well most people I see are fat as fuck
I am honestly surprised to see people that are in shape at any point

Y'all eat deep fried pork chops smothered in gravy and mashed potatoes with a stick of butter in it and call that healthy compared to the rest of your diets

/thread

I believe down to my very core that the US is a test subject, a guinea pig in a global experiment on the result of feeding processed foods packed with corn, onions, and seed oils to a massive population. Our government not only allows it but SUBSIDIZES IT.

Niggers

Everything is deep fried in the south.

Mississippi is like 60% black people and they have a 99% obesity rate it seems. Still a good third of normal people are obese and about half are overweight. It's miserable looking for a not fat gf.

>me a colorado native who hikes regularly and grows my own food

Attached: download1.jpg (933x720, 168.49K)

Not if you live in Montana or Wyoming. Living up there is a dream
North Dakota would be nice too

I'm a Tennesseefag. The Southern diet consists of fried shit and fast food. However, people here also still eat high caloric stuff like their ancestors did despite burning 80% fewer calories per day because no one works in the fields or in manual labor anymore.

People in the South are poor, lazy, uneducated, sedentary, and refuse to eat vegetables.

WHY WE AWWW FAYYYT?!?!!

Enormous tits appreciater here
Are the women bustier in the "fat" states?
Or are they just gross blobs with at best D cups?

Bump

They are always gross blobs. You don't ever want sagging fat tits. Only firm mammory tissue anchored to a strong pec.

Oh boy It's another map where my state mogs everybody else. Colorabros, do we even stop winning?

Denvercuck here. What's good bro?

We also built this country, stay mad yankee

Reminder that Colorado's obesity rate is worse than Alabama's in 2000

>Visit CO
>Grand Junction full of fat people
>Denver full of fat people
COfags acting like having a few % lower obesity than the rest of the White states is something to brag about.

Food is expensive in America but calories are cheap

Attached: US-ethnic2.jpg (1200x781, 368.69K)

> We also built this country
No, the slaves did you lazy fat fuck.