Remember folks

Body>personality

When you have an unattractive body but good personality, you have to sell yourself, your first impression will always be bad and you will have to "convince" femoids that they should want you.

When you have an attractive body, they will want you before even getting to know you. Flirting is million times easier when someone is into you, not just you into them, it's them selling themselves to you. You have to actively work towards being rejected, because you will be WANTED. There's no such thing as a gymcel, only a fucking retard who sabotages himself.

Body>personality

Attached: intro-1608235263.jpg (1000x562, 117.27K)

Face and height come first.
No girl wants an ugly jacked orc

you really really underestimate how weird/terrible most of the guys posting here are

Remember folks, if you put physical appearance as the only metric of your SMV then that means your single mother raised you to think like a woman. It's not too late to put on the dress and go full femboy to match your brain.

>posts pic of handsome face
kek subconsciously you know the truth

It's not the only metric but it's the most important one for sure. If you have money but nothing else, at that point it's better to go for hookers, anyone can get them though.

literally looks like me but with a better jawline, wtf
who is that?

He's literally me

>It's not the only metric but it's the most important one for sure.
The most important metric for a man is charisma. If you think looks are the most important you are as vain as the woman who raised you by herself.

It's crazy how Brad Pitt sucked a couple dozen dicks on casting couches and became an A-list actor and you two suck dicks all day every day and are nothing

Looks create the very first impression because you see someone before you hear him. Charisma is important, but like I said, if looks aren't there, you play the role of a jester at that point.

You're retarded. Maximum looks will mitigate some effects of a weak personality, but there's a minimum personality threshold, and if you fall below it you're fucked. It's non-negotiable, whereas ugly fucks can overcome their ugly fuckness entirely with personality.

>whereas ugly fucks can overcome their ugly fuckness entirely with personality

So dishonest, you don't know one person in your life who's like that

im pretty sure that's not brad pitt but desu I'm not good with celebrities and stuff

wait just imaged search and it is brad pitt from Troy (2004)
tfw I look like 2004 brad pitt but without the godlike jawline

I know many. You're a clueless, terminally online virgin. Go get some life experience before you drop dead with your dick in hand.

>t.

Attached: 6m3v3yU.jpg (640x885, 81.56K)

Right bro, many. Is the the kind of ugly fucks you're seeing, many of them?

Attached: 2021_5$largeimg_1263317391.jpg (660x495, 28.73K)

Dumb. The things that make people attractive internally also tend to be reflected externally. Ambitious, confident, reliable, honest ( including with themselves), self aware and hard working. All traits that help you look good physically.

Opposed to those who have the opposite, and again, their internal values get reflected by their body as well. Lazy, unfocused, unreliable, irresponsible, unable to be honest, ( that includes with themselves) and lacking self awareness.

Any person with a semblance of responsibility or self awareness will see their body getting unhealthy, see medical results pointing to the fact they are unhealthy and realize they need to change. Those who have the ability to do so are going to have those more positive traits and qualities to get that goal of a fit body those who can’t and much more so than those who won’t even try.

Even frauds have to hit the gym and have the tenacity or desire to go that far in the first place. I think it’s dumb as fuck but it’s also dumb as fuck to stick donuts and pizza in your face thinking thee won’t be consequences. At least fraudsters are trying to improve their life.

>took pic to compare
>realize how brutally i'm mogged
>5head compared to brad
>face not nearly as wide
>jawline dogshit compared
at least my eye color is as good or maybe a little better haha right guys?

Attached: Untitled-1.png (80x80, 14.81K)

bro you are blonde w/blue eyes. You mog 95% of the population with those two traits alone.
Now, stop being a demoralized beta bitch and go lift.

Absolute cope.

A skelly twink with a pretty face is wanted a thousand times more than any ugly face gymcelmaxxed virgin. It's all about the face.

Attached: gymcels.jpg (2488x1921, 596.95K)

Not to get offtopic but how do you style your hair like Op's pic of Pitt? It's like a half bunbut I don't know how to make my hair look like single strands like his like it's wet constantly. Oil doesn't give the same effect.

thanks user, literally about to leave for the gym
I think of myself as decent looking but also don't really care about it that much because I'm already married, but damn it's really an eye opener to compare myself to brad pitt lmao
he is truly on another level and as far as I know he doesn't have plastic surgery right?

How much bodyfat was he in this?

nigger, you have potential, you look like $1 store achilles, but you can get there with work.

Have you ever been with a girl?