How do we deal with the obesity epidemic among the youths? Is it just me or are these chicks getting fatter and fatter...

How do we deal with the obesity epidemic among the youths? Is it just me or are these chicks getting fatter and fatter, but the demands still stay the same.

Attached: CBC532A1-FDD8-4A10-ADF6-8CBECC084DA7.jpg (1080x2220, 740.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKmvvBelNcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just don’t fuck em lol

just raise your children the correct way, its not that fucking hard

This thread is dogshit
I’m in the fucking Midwest and even here I see cute girls every time I go outside

>move along if you dont have a nice car
move along if you weigh more than one

I don't have these kinds of problems because I've been with the same girl since high school sorry chuds

based

they're off limits for non-HWDs

>18

This is just your average British woman

Where the fuck do fat women get so much confidence from?
Fat men know they're fat and therefore undesirable, yet fat women flood dating apps and seem to think they're as desirable as their hot skinny counterparts.

Fuck's sake guys. We're partially to blame for this. Stop with your "architect" or "high test" meme, have some self respect and stop giving fat bitches attention

Attached: 15402103108.jpg (249x202, 8.3K)

men will fuck just about anything when they’re horny. majority of us on dating apps just swipe if they’re smashable enough thus the fat chick ends up with a plethora of options to gobble cock from and an endless amount of attention

>We're partially to blame for this.
No we're completely to blame for this.

post her weight

>How do we deal with the obesity epidemic

We've known what has worked for fixing obesity for decades.

Put people on a low calorie diet. What is the macro that has the least calories and gives the most satiation? Whole grain carbs.

The problem is the american diet is comprised of greasy oils and meat paired with endless sugar water, This creates a high calorie meal that is not only unhealthy, but also not filling.
>B-B-BUH ITS DA CARBS
Shut the fuck up, literally kill yourself. It's the calories.

The meat and fat is the bulk of the calories, the MSG makes it as addictive as crack and the soda which you can drink all day without getting full(since it contains salt so you pee it out), you essentially just stack 2-3 300cal large sodas.

A big mac meal large is 1320cal, eat two of those a day or equivalent meals and you're already at 2600cal.
600cal*365=219,000cal/3500=62lbs of fat a year.

When people eat a lot of fast food they stack on calories. There's a reason why nikocado avocado was 150lbs as a fruitarian but once he started eating globs of cheese and meaty fast food he gained all his weight.

Attached: kempner-compositionopti.png (1500x572, 640.75K)

Attached: bigmac meal.png (1181x843, 74.58K)

fat women know they can get easy sex on dating apps, where its 75/25 man to women ratio

Nikocado avocado as a fruitarian

Attached: nikocado.png (405x551, 461.51K)

supply demand nigga

Who's fucking the fat women?
Pretty much every guy I know would rather not have sex than fuck a fat woman

*your

youtube.com/watch?v=dKmvvBelNcw

look at her matches, niggas be desperate to fuck

Midwest are mostly German and Scandinavian, better genetic stock than the coastal mutts.

What’s funny is incels make these profiles and put up this bait just to post it on Any Forums and demoralize actual Chads.