What are Any Forums's thoughts on streamers doing a one-month bodybuilding camp with bodybuilder Knut Spildrejorde

What are Any Forums's thoughts on streamers doing a one-month bodybuilding camp with bodybuilder Knut Spildrejorde

Attached: Capture.png (1671x836, 1.8M)

james hollingshead did a couple training vids during 2021 olympia prep. only good implementation of it I’ve seen. that dude is pretty ahead of the curve on combining nerd culture and bodybuilding actually

i got a 24hr timeout for Lamonting the latina chick before :(

Pretty retarded. Working out for one month then going back to sitting in front of your computer to stream 14 hours a day is pointless. I wish everybody that’s ever created a twitch account was disemboweled

I-i just created one because my autistic friend (no joke) asked me if i could sub to his channel...dont disembowel me

That girl bitched eric

Attached: 50b.png (600x579, 332.31K)

>Working out for one month then going back to sitting in front of your computer to stream 14 hours a day is pointless

I think the idea is that they continue lifting after the camp if they have the willpower

they have a post camp routine created by knut

My thoughts are that if every streamer on Earth were to die at this moment, the world would benefit immensely from it.

Attached: 949166b1ece27dc579a0024bbd951d53.jpg (960x960, 120.73K)

not a fan of these guys but if they're taking their training seriously and retaining good fitness knowledge its a big +++++ to all the loser fucks who sit in those chats all day

>big +++++ to all the loser fucks who sit in those chats all day
so many people are started to train because their streamers are going to the gym so its super postive for those losers

I don't need to be from the future to know the outcome of this.

I would bet everything I have that nobody keeps it up for more than a week. They’re all millionaires with no real responsibilities, if they couldn’t find time to workout before they aren’t going to now

I'd say that 1 or 2 continue working out. One of them already went home early lmao.

>eceleb thread

Attached: 65451320.png (226x223, 41.36K)

My streamer erobb221 is tyler1s brother and has a kid so hes gonna be the best

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

You have to be over 18 to post here.

Yeah, whatever causes idleness and fatness to become cringe to these fucking frogs, is okay by me desu

i agree but i don't want forsen to die

you're a good friend user

I'm 90% T1's weaker brother is gonna be the first one to bail