Be me

>be me
>have big boxer/lab mix I got a few years ago, I call him Carrot bc he likes to eat carrots
>my older sister always drops by to visit me once a week, and whenever I need to go on a weekend trip she’s happy to come sleep over and watch carrot
>she’s really pretty and has a great body but doesn’t have a strong dating life for whatever reason, I think she lacks confidence and doesn’t put herself out there
>anyways last week I came home early from a sales trip, arrived back Monday instead of Tuesday
>pick up a box of cheesecake and wine to thank my sister for watching carrot
>I open the door
>she’s being knotted completely naked on my living room floor, with jizz already all over her face

I’m being 100% fucking serious right now. We locked eyes and she tried to say something but I just closed the door and sat in my car for three hours. She kept calling my phone and crying and saying she was sorry and texting me a lot. I told her I’m not gonna judge her and I’m not gonna tell anyone because she’s my sister. And I mean it. I’m just in shock and not sure what to do

Attached: 0887D72A-3A74-4AB0-99A6-9B0333C8D536.jpg (1368x1026, 169.23K)

Dubs and OP dies

A yes very fit

YOU
JUST
KNOW

Attached: monka-monka-hmm.gif (464x461, 61.63K)

Roll

>being knotted
i had to google this. Roll

>she’s being knotted
That sounds like a term a zoophile fanfiction writer might use

Been there.
Let the situation cool off then explain to her that fucking dogs is wrong because dogs don't have souls. Apologize for not always being the best brother, but from now on you're going to pay attention to, and fulfill, all of her sexual needs. You're there for her, and she can call you any time she needs some pipe.

Attached: D36cpwQXkAAXZbF.jpg (963x1200, 145.85K)

Where do you think your relationship will head with your sister? Will there be that awkward mutual understanding of "I know what you did with my dog"? Like, you walk past a pet shop and hear dogs barking and immediately think of your sister? Or, you're having sex (with a human) and you hear Carrot bark and immediately think about the dog knotting your sister?
Also, how do you feel about Carrot? Knowing that, when you pat, play and have him sit beside you, that your dog entered your sister?

Also, any pics of your sister?

>I’m just in shock and not sure what to do
imagine you put the dog down. Toll paid.

Unironically better than having her fuck dogs

rollerino

Attached: thats a paddlin.jpg (600x315, 20.92K)

Toasting in epic bread

Is your sister attractive?

I think you know what to do user

Did the dog lock eyes with you to?

Attached: dog-scared.gif (220x220, 340.24K)

OP here, he looked at me like picrel.

Attached: dd4caa8c761c1c8493d1b48e6e3827bf.jpg (590x531, 46.06K)

Attached: woman-holding-biting-carrot-vegetable-having-good-impact-teeth-young-eating-orange-delicious-132205540.jpg (675x900, 70.78K)

>be me
>working in a bridal shop
>get dumped
>become door to door salesperson
>knock on door of some huge mansion
>some middle aged dude answers the door
>he becomes obsessed with me
>insists I quit my job and help him take care of his kids
>anyway, that's how I became the nanny.

this needs to happen

I love the jannies like you wouldn’t believe