Bench press is kin- ACK!

bench press is kin- ACK!

Attached: 280104420_1139069119994440_8413581071716401439_n.webm (720x1280, 623.27K)

lmao i like how the "spotter" panics and shakes like a sissy. before finally touching the bar, and getting in the way.

There's nothing he could have done, the bar fell off his hands, he didn't miss the rep.
Someone post the /plg/ version

i didnt mention the lifter, i said spotter. the spotter wasn't even prepared to help, and only ended up getting in the way.
do you have poor reading comprehension?

were his hands slippery or something?

Man's out here using astroglide instead of chalk.

the spotter would've snapped as well if he tried catching that bar dumdum

he seems fine, ribs must be pretty flexible

How the fuck do you manage this not using a suicide grip?

Not gripping hard enough maybe? If you slow it down you can see his wrists rotated and then he lost it.
I have fucked up before not gripping the shit out of the bar and it moved my wrist a little on an unrack before.

Spotters can only help when you normally fail a rep. They can't do shit with a catastrophic failure or something like this. Spotters are just luxuries to avoid having to do the roll of shame. Real racks should have safeties

Weak wrists caused by not drinking at least 2 litres of milk a day.

Because, unlike what some people like to think, if that bar wants to roll out of your hand, it's going to do it regardless of whether your thumb is in the way or not.

Imagine not benching in a cage with safeties. I can fail like a retard and never risk the slightest injuries.

kek

>when you can just push the bar up with your gut

Attached: ezgif.com-reverse.webm (720x1280, 793.68K)

ok i laughed

KEK

Woah, check out that hip thrust!

is this how to get strong abs?

I’ll just do dips to work my chest. Bench press isn’t the only chest builder.

Look at this faggot's legs and form no way he can handle this much weight, maybe 250 for the little feller. Using that form requires legs just as much as arms