Been working out for a year ZERO progress

I work every muscle twice a week. My lifts have increased by 0 in a year of nonstop work. I have made no visible gains. Am I not eating enough protein? I am in a decent calorie surplus and have lots of sleep.

*obligatory bait image to gain interest of people on this shit board

Attached: 1656335938058.png (830x1416, 791.54K)

core is more useful than pecs and bicepts tho

Are you lifting heavy enough?

Shorten your routine if too long, but go to failure on the sets you do.

kys

Forget muh calorie surplus, are you eating enough to gain weight?
Poast body for moar help or be eternal dyelt

i have tried lifting in a few different ways, always until failure
I am eating enough I assure you, idk maybe I'm not eating enough protein?

Post body
Take a notebook to the gym and write down your lifts. If you’re not progressing check form, deload, eat more. Track your cals and protein too

I do all that except tracking cals and protein cause fuck that. If I make a conscious effort to increase protein intake will I finally make progress?

If you eat and sleep enough, and do an UL or PPL program with heavy compounds going to failure on most, you are going to grow. Unless you are at your max size already.

even if it is embarassing, post body. it will better help fitizens diagnose the issue and provide advice. what sort of goals do you have and what set/rep ranges have you been operating on? post your height, weight, and main lifts/exercise stats as well

If you are overtraining, which often shows up a stalling on gains, start adding some rest days.

This desu
Brainlet chart

Attached: m4fes7j5t7f71.png (640x640, 11.37K)

quads of truth

I'm actually doing PPL and I have gotten literally no gains at all
I'm not posting body. I've been doing 10 reps for 4 sets most of the time, with the last set going beyond 10 reps and to failure
Maybe I am overtraining actually. I have one rest day but I never deload

I don't believe you, and I think you made this thread for attention.

If you're telling the truth, kill yourself and donate your body to science, so when they figure out how to make designer humans, they'll leave your genetics out of the equation.

the claim that you have made zero gains in strength or size in a year of consistent PPL training is so outrageous I have to write this off as a LARP unless you post body with timestamp. I'm sorry user. fix your fucking diet and sleep and if that still doesn't help see a fucking doctor

Attached: 1658711616930365.jpg (1280x800, 313.81K)

Dude I don't even understand what I'm doing wrong. I've been at this for over a year nonstop and I have not been able to lift one lbs more than when I started. I'm just really confused

over a dozen replies and nobody has even mentioned the concept of progressive overload. This board sucks, it's filled with novices giving advice to other novices, fucking stupid beyond comprehension. You're not supposed to lift to 'failure' you're supposed to add 5 pounds every monday, wednesday and friday on squat, bench OHP and deadlift. READ STICKY IDIOT

And what if I can't lift that much weight

>nobody has even mentioned the concept of progressive overload.
It's such a basic principle I never even considered that OP might be THAT retarded.

Holy shit, he just might be that retarded.

Attached: 1647480589698.jpg (499x635, 75.81K)

Yeah I'm pretty dumb sometimes. I increase the weight, so my reps decrease yes? Next session my reps stay at that same level. How come?

You should reconsider doing something more productive than lifting weights. Training is hard and not everybody has the guts and willpower to add 5 pounds on squat and deadlifts every workout.