Hey fit bros- what is y’all’s experience with HSV-1? How serious is it compared to something like chlamydia...

Hey fit bros- what is y’all’s experience with HSV-1? How serious is it compared to something like chlamydia? I matched with a tinder hoe who says she has HSV-1 and was wondering what y’all think.

Attached: E7FDDA22-213F-4F99-A8F6-A946D3AA35B3.jpg (1242x1525, 437.02K)

Don’t take any chances man

There os a good chance you have it already. If you ever shared a bowl or shared drinks, a lot of kids get it from their parents
Over 50% of all adults have herpes in one form or another and its no big deal

It's just cold sores. Usually on the lip. Not really spreadable unless it's flaring up. As other user said you probably have it. If she has it on her cooch though I'd steer clear because it basically stays localized where you get infected.

Well be careful. You can spread it from your mouth to your eyes via your hands and get fucked up permanently

OP here, I’ve had mouth sores before, but I’m not sure if it’s herpes. I’m pretty sure cold sores are a form of herpes, but isn’t HSV-1 different from that? I’m not sure

1/4 have it but 99/100 won’t volunteer that info. Sadly, the 1/100 who are honest and forthcoming will get rejected 99/100x…

Would you make a hoe get std tested before she sucked you off? If not I say go for it

just liked her on tinder. norbro?

No it’s the same shit, but ppl are retarded

A lot of people are symptomless. It's way higher than 1/4

>Imagine being so desperate, you'll fuck a herpie infested skank off of a dating app.

Touch grass OP.

You can go get an std test and you will have antibodies if you have it already, but you'll almost certainly get it from having sex with someone that has it.

When was the last time you had sex?

Hey user. DON'T. Just think with your head. Please. I contracted the herp back in 2010. My ex got back with me after sleeping with another guy. Of course me being a moron and not asking questions I took her back. I legit keep it at bay by watching my diet, staying low stress and taking Lysine. Don't screw around with it user.

fap a few times to the pics, then delete the match and find a girl that isn't infected

ive hsv-1 and my girlfriend was hesitant but fine with it once we figured out that it isnt life threatening towards ourselves. if you want, go for it OP

If you can avoid getting it you should. That said, when people say "Herpes" they usually mean HSV2, which is worse. If you get HSV1 (cold sores), you'll probably find that after around the first time you get it, you may not really have a problem with it (as in it'll go away and often times never really come back, or come back very rarely).

Regarding the hoe in question: if she's not currently having a flare-up, then you probably wouldn't get it from her. It's sort of unclear whether she's saying she has HSV-1 because she's currently having a flare-up or because she's just being overly conscientious and letting people know she's had it at some point, which is sort of pointless because if it's gone away she wouldn't be spreading it anyways.

OP here. Solid answers gents. I can always count on /fitbros for solid advice. I last had sex less than a month ago. Hookup while I was outta town for some training. I should probably go get tested again to see if I got anything new. Also if I did have herpes, I assume it would have come back positive the last time I had an STD test? Anyways, I’ll probably give this girl a pass because I don’t think I have it. My roommate has flare ups when he gets sunburnt and it looks pretty rough. I wouldn’t want to deal with that. Love you bros.

No, no they don’t.

Herpes aren’t tested in standard STD panels and doctors don’t check unless requested. Basically the blood tests for antibodies are inaccurate and generate a lot of false positives and false negatives. The only way to 100% confirm a positive herpes test is to test an active sore for it… there is also an advanced test called the “Western Blot” test that is only done through the University of Washington which is more accurate than the igG antibidies blood test done through your PCP.

At the end of the day, it’s kind of fucked up if you reject someone for something she cant control especially is she is on antivirals … she could have lied to you and gave it to you anyway which is what 90% people do. I say she is honest as fuck for telling you straight up. That takes guts

She has herpes
unless you want that too don't have sex with her