Who has it the worst when it comes to women?fat guys or short guys?

Who has it the worst when it comes to women?fat guys or short guys?

Attached: 1658555919351096.jpg (1440x1800, 220.43K)

Built for BBC

short guys, can always lose weight cant grow 5 inches

You're correct but I think OP means the fat guy stays fat in this scenario.

Depends on how short and how fat we're talking. BMI 30 > 5'9'' > BMI 40 > 5'6''

Why is Any Forums full of hebephiles now :/ shit’s creepy

fat guys have it worse, you can look handsome when skinny. You can't ever be attractive fat and no fatty in history actually has the willpower to keep the weight off. That's why they are fat.

Built........for...........big black BBC cock!

OPs

what is a hebephile

Short is relative, to the height of le wamen. The correct ratio for a successful relationship is 1.09x.

(checked)
Poor tailoring skills.

>now
You need to go back

cunny board

Attached: 1657605483060.gif (1280x720, 3.34M)

Fat, short guys have it the worst.

scientifically all red blooded males are genetically programmed to ephebophilia, for hebes to exist on the bell curve is expected

it shouldn't be that hard to just not do it, the same way you don't flip out and leap over the counter if you see a wad of bills at the bank or a fat shank at the butcher

Weirdos that prey on middle school girls

depends unironically on the size and ethnicity of the woman too

swedes won't fuck anyone under 6 feet, most asians will fuck literal manlets if they're rich

but that weight might leave scars and loose skin and surgery is nowhere near perfect you'll likely be handicapped aesthetically

>finding certain people attractive in a way I, and almost everyone else, have no control over is the same as raping kids
Due to being a normal and good member of society I don’t, and never will, act on finding some ‘underage’ kids attractive, unlike trannies and faggots

Who has it the worst when it comes to women? fat guys, ugly guys or short guys?
I say ugly guys.

Both are just excuses. Man the fuck up faggot, pulling pussy ain’t that hard.

what if you're 3/3?

inconsequential if you're rich and jewish

if you're 5/5 unironically ngmi

it’s a tug-o-war and i’m losing my grip

this is completely wrong, 95% of women literally can't tell the difference between 5'9" and 6'0"

if you're 5'9" and ottermode you will absolutely do better with chicks than a 6'3" fatty