Does this kill gains?

Can I just smoke it on rest days?

Attached: weed.jpg (1200x900, 378.11K)

DUDE

UH WHAT'S UP?

Who cares. Smoke up

Doesn't kill gains. It's fine. Just don't let it talk you into eating trash.

This is the tricky part

Should be fine as long as you dont smoke it unfiltered with tobbaco

No normal person has improved their life because of weed.

Attached: 1657493155217.jpg (4000x9326, 1.82M)

Doesn't kill gains. I'm a regular runner, and I haven't noticed any negative effects on my running, unlike alcohol.
However, I do find that weed is addictive, maybe not physiologically, but psychologically it is very addictive.It's also not good for overall motivation - if you smoke regularly you won't have a desire to improve your life, you'll just be content with everything. It's good to smoke everynow and again to reflect on life, how things are going etc, but do this everyday, and you'll notice you'll become less motivated.
Be careful, user. Use cannabis sparingly, ideally a maximum of once a week. Have some alcohol every now and again instead of smoking, to mix it up. And have days where you don't have any substances.
Godspeed.

The whole point of improving your life is so you can enjoy things that don't improve it.

Implying you'll quit when i tell you it does.

The only enjoyable way to consume marijuana for me desu

This is where it can fuck you up and it gets even worse if you add alcohol in because your inhibitions will go out the window and you'll want to stuff your face on all kinds of garbage. The best way I've found to deal with this is to have some kind of reasonably healthy but substantial snack already prepared before smoking so you have something to satisfy your hunger on that isn't absolute shit.
I usually go with some tuna or make a sandwich with some cold cuts or some shit like that

It's a much better alternative to alcohol, if nothing else.

Well said and as a former long time smoker I agree. After a period of sobriety I have found that I am substantially happier when I am not relying on an external substance for my "happiness" or to "unwind" and chill out. I love weed but have often abused it and struggle to use it in moderation, If i have any its getting smoked.
If you can use it sparingly, enjoy it, its a great tool and always makes you feel nice.

yeah but you can work around the psychological addiction easily by doing mental gymnastics because mental addiction is nothing compared to the physical one. You can occupy your mind easily and get it off your mind unlike physical addiction which reminds you of it's presence through force

DUDEEEEE

I mostly smoke to get better orgasms when I wank

Uhhh weed actually made me fix my diet and have a proper morning routine that involves jogging in the park every morning

Weed only engages any positive ir negative traits you have

It did for me as well but I have an issue with using in moderation and end up smoking until the weed is gone. The high makes my life so much nicer and better than it usually is so its very addicting to people like me.

I mix strawberry protein powder with yogurt and put it in the fridge beforehand. Tastes awsome on a hot summer day.