The "Dad bod" wave for those who worked out for pussy

>be /you/
>work out for bitches
>look like a Baki character
>zoomer bitches start going on about getting into the "dad bod" body type instead of pure greek physique

Shitposting aside, what's your status on this Any Forums? For me it's a dub as someone who started working out to look good, feel good, and do amazing shit with my body.

Attached: images (4).jpg (640x480, 24.65K)

i think it’s lit af fat dudes can get pussy now no cap

>For me it's a dub
e-slap

Attached: andrew-tate-shut-up.gif (280x498, 838.36K)

Kek

Women aren't a collective that shares all the same taste. Even if they were, take a look at yourself. Somedays your jerk it to mils other days you jerk it to teens. The defining factor on if you get pussy or not is not your body but how you approach them. Body, face, higyene and smell matter a lot but dad bod or fit is pretty irrelevant imo

I agree with this, but you'll be bombarded in a second with "all whemen are whores", "they want 6'1 chads", and similar copes from people whose peak interaction with women in the past 10 year was when the cashier girl smiled at them.

Based. If only it was easy for all bros to understand how good it feels to workout for yourself when you get a hang of the game, but to each to their own pace I guess

Take this from someone that has been both built and lean and then got a dad bod from an office job and the dad bod memes making me lazy.
WOMEN DO NOT LIKE DAD BODS.

I'm back to getting lean and built and the difference is night and day. don't entertain the dad bod shit.

It’s a larp
Women are dependent on public perception, and saying their into dadbods makes them look like they’re not shallow
But watch them swoon for chad when social media isn’t involved

Good job making it back user. Never work out to please others

I don’t lift for pussy
I lift so when I don’t get pussy I can say “your loss bitch”

dad bod is virtue signalling bullshit, women attention drops off a cliff once u stop working out and getting fat. happened to me during covid.

Thanks, bro, It's been a long ride once you get fat and lazy it's hard to get the good habits back. Drinking beer and having pizza every day with other countless carbs to chicken breast and rice with close to 0 sugar is a hard change to make. I'm down nearly 50lbs now still have a few left until I'm around 12% bf...

but isnt that lifting for pussy?

I'm 35, I started training (track) when I was 7 and lifting when I was 16. I've been Any Forums all my life. From everything I have experienced in the last 20 years I have never noticed that my body helped me pull more than any of my friends who all had worse physiques. All the girlfriends I had didn't care much, they liked my body but to them it didn't really matter. Yeah, it got me laid a few times whenever I was single but not with particularly attractive women. I'm not trying to discourage anyone, lifting can be great for your confidence and most people will show you a little more respect (mostly men) and that's great, because if other men treat you with respect, women will respect you too. Other than that it just doesn't attract women as much as men tend to think. I don't think women "love" the dad bod either, they simply don't care that much about the visual aspect. If they were perfectly honest they would probably admit to preferring the lean, athletic build but it's simply not that important to them. It's a bit like being a tits guy who likes moderate sizes. He doesn't want any extremes, maybe he does prefer his tits bigger than a b cup for example but at the end of the day a tit is a tit to him as long as the shape is nice.

that shit be bussin fr fr

Girls only "like" a dude with a dad bod because it means they're under less pressure to look good than if they were with a dude who lifts, it's just an excuse to be lazy.

It's fine, as long as you understand what women ACTUALLY mean by dadbod

Attached: 1447437824978.jpg (683x1024, 355.82K)

Is it still a dadbod if I have this physique but without the hair?

>"dad bod" body type instead of pure greek physique
Greek physique is pretty much dad bod.

Attached: apollo belvedere.jpg (274x184, 8.5K)

I literally can't parse this post. Is this a monte carlo bot post?