I am a fucking shitskin cunt, I don't like my fucking background , my ethnicity , my origin , where I am from...

I am a fucking shitskin cunt, I don't like my fucking background , my ethnicity , my origin , where I am from , where I originate from , it does not interest me , look at me what does it do for me ? Why the fuck would I care about something that handicaps me huh? Think about it , why do I care about something that handicaps me going through life , yeah of course I'm 5'8 but I'm a fucking shitskin and that's the ultimate ultimate but almost ultimate because I could be Asian but the ultimate really and truly we're in the same boat, people saying if I was in bur-burding ding land I'll be fucking a lot more successful and that's the truth , yeah but that's not fair and that's just not fair , not fair . Loo-look-look at the asymmetry , you think this would've happened if I was white ? Look at that , that's because I didn't chew on that side , because I didn't chew on that side , do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen ? It's not that am that genetically blessed , it's that I'm genetically cursed , look at my upper eyelid exposure , look at that , that's ugly shiiit motherfucker , that's ugly poo , yeah it's come from age , but why ? Lack of undereye support , shit pajeet genetics and you want me to be proud of that ? About my genetics ? Fuck you man ! I'm gonna change and become as lit...I , my aim is to become as far away from looking like a pajeet as possible ,. because in the mind I'm not a pajeet , in the soul I'm not a pajeet , but in the fucking mug I am.... And yeah , that kills me man ..... that kills me

Attached: 370C9A8B-C550-4343-8C32-0E567E0497FB.jpg (720x1440, 72.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/3253vi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha imagine being a good looking guy and being this insecure just LOL at u

Embarrassing

Ray William Johnson???

Yo wassup Ray William Johnson

If you think I’m good looking here here’s a vid of me a year ago lol. I mog all of Any Forums, Chadpreetlite prettyboy
streamable.com/3253vi

I can't believe it.. Ray William Johnson?!?!

Your not that ugly but yeab being a poo is a handicap just rope lol

I highly recommend doing a basic skincare routine. Your skin's prematurely aging from stress as shown from your eye wrinkles. I might be wrong though if you're like, 40

Stop being a fucking pussy, stop taking Any Forums seriously. You look good for the average pajeet. Be a man faggot, do you think your ancestors felt the same way? They worshipped some tranny god of destruction with gazillion arms while they rode upon war elephants around the rivers that are the cradle of civilisation. And here you are postning about chewing on this retarded board. Good FUCKING morning sir.

just be extremely racist and people will think you're cool
personally I want the destruction of Turkey
But you can start with being red pilled about jews

Attached: 1657123601380.jpg (500x586, 54.31K)

You look good u need to lose weight and build some muscle tho. Stop crying you're above average look wise you just have vulnerable narcissistic personality disorder so get that checked and stop being a baby

it looks like you spend a lot of time in this shithole of website/forum, for real "muh shitskin"

most of the people in the real world don't care about skin tones or ethnicities, chill out faggot.

Fucking lol you look like shit.

Your body looks like a sack of potatoes.

fuck you're hot

you look like a shitty version of the fittest & most good looking dude in my gym

You need to take a break from being on Any Forums, some of these boards can really warp your mind into being the worst version of yourself.
P

at least you aren't ugly

just like every other pajeet your diet is shit, indian food is all carbs combined with your lazy lifestyle

Average Indian is far more active than any American.

You are just a generic failure no matter your race.

where do you wish you were from / looked like?