How did BB get the stereotype of being huge retards?

How did BB get the stereotype of being huge retards?

Attached: FXXGGavVsAABJNY.jfif.jpg (1808x1058, 148.35K)

By being full of mentally ill dysmorphic buff idiots. The first hormone trans movement.

Have you ever talked to a bodybuilder?

Probably goes back to Jacob and Esau. The latter who was a lumbering oaf chad who got swindled for his birthright by his tricky jew brother for some meal prep.

>By being full of mentally ill dysmorphic buff idiots.
I get the dysmorphic and mentally ill part. But why idiots?
>Have you ever talked to a bodybuilder?
Yes, they seem like reasonably intelligent people to me.

Because a lot of them are huge retards.

Because there's a pretty low ceiling intelligence-wise in picking things up and putting them down. You can be pretty fucking stupid and manage to do that, eat your chicken breast and shoot up your roids.

Meanwhile you can't be completely retarded and play chess well. Hence the stereotype

>BB?

Breaking bad? Is that Heisenberg?

Because they are huge retards

>they think that world is fair and someone who has physical strenght in their eyes lack in intelligence
>they think that you only workout and dont do anything that work out your brain
>they probably are jealous and want to cope with being "the smarter one" in their sims npc life that you can only put limited points in diffrend "talents" like inteligence, confidence and strenght
Fuck normies, be an educated roider (or dyel if you want to stay natural and "healthy" lol)

Yes
>JESSER WHERE IS THE WHEY POWDER?

Attached: intro-1643419337.jpg (780x438, 50.77K)

Probably because it was popularized by Arnie and his accent made him sound kind of retarded.

Read the 21st Law of Power. People perceiving you as dumber plays to more of your advantage than people thinking you’re smarter than them.
There’s a reason why a lot of “dumb” jocks get consequential positions in companies or somehow become successful and “smart” people live at home and post on peruvian synchronized swimming forums like this (for the most part).

Attached: 6380DEAB-BFBA-4499-840B-62821326C12D.jpg (211x211, 4.54K)

>they seem like reasonably intelligent people to me
To you. Maybe your own low intelligence level informs your opinion. A moron seems like a genius to a literal retard.

you're implying that's all they do all day long.
mindlessly watching netflix can easily take 8x more of your day than lifting yet no one calls obese lards dumb

What? Everyone calls obese lards dumb.

they're not as stereotyped irl

>they're all stupid!
>they're all gay!
>they all have small dicks!
just natty dyels coping and coping hard

Wise words. All these anabolics and "protein" drinks are anything but healthy.

>posting the image that doesn't have Rich
Newfags I swear

Dorian Yates but Ronnie Coleman took it to a whole new level

>One scoop isn't enough
>You've gotta take two

Attached: breakbad.jpg (320x180, 6.91K)