He lifts to be asshole to women and treat them like dirt

>he lifts to be asshole to women and treat them like dirt.

Grow up and do better.

Attached: 3DA8D923-B227-40D0-B858-BA8970ECD19B.jpg (1635x2048, 493.5K)

Good morning sir

Shut up hole

I lift because I have autism and like to see the numbers on the bar go up

Attached: 1658096331597640.jpg (1024x576, 46.96K)

Women don't deserve better.
/thread

>>he lifts to be asshole to women and treat them like dirt.

Attached: 1658557492960325.png (800x1200, 1.05M)

Yes. Women don't deserve anything. They are lying whores who think they deserve everything just because they have a pussy. Being a women is living life in easy mode. I hope they all die

No, I'm only an asshole to assholes

I love my girlfriend hard

i like abusing women though...im gonna keep doing it.

Attached: yes.png (680x709, 243.33K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-141338~2.png (720x1050, 534.02K)

based

Attached: t9t0ifeiaod61.jpg (1920x2400, 396K)

correct
ironically when i was younger i was the opposite and simped for bitches like an idiot
but now that i'm older, i'm happy to be an asshole
it's what they really want and it's what i'm good at
it's a win-win

in case it wasn't clear
the "ironically now that i'm older" part is in reference to the fact that the retarded OP thinks not being an asshole is associated with "growing up" lmao

How to assholemaxx bros?

Hardcore incel vibes lol. "I'm unequal to women in society wahhhhhh" ok feminist, cry harder

Have you tried pussy from nice girl first bro, they are few but still exist

gigacringe

But are you a good asshole or a bad asshole? There are good ways of being a asshole that dont hurt anyone and give women that thing they need, then there is the bad way of being a asshole that gives them that thing they need but it also legits hurts them. Which one are you? And then there is the niceness thing. There is a good way of being that women (and people in general) like and find attractive, then there is the fake manipulative way of being nice that nobody likes.

>hurts them
we don't care about women's feelings here. They're barely sentient NPCs with the IQ and attention spans of goldfish. And they wouldn't even be letting us fuck them if we weren't swole, tall, and financially solvent. If they were so concerned with being "hurt", they would be fucking 5'5 fat betabuxx dweebs who would worship the ground they walk on. get fucked idiot

Attached: 1655661942405m.jpg (1024x552, 49.57K)

truth be told
i have a cold impenetrable exterior but it's obvious that i'm kind and caring beneath it all and really just want everyone to be happy and get along
i'll make her feel good but i will naturally quickly lose interest in her and move onto the next girl without being a dickhead about it
does that answer your question?

>Being a women
Opinion discarded, learn proper grammar you monkey

Good asshole? wtf do you mean

>he lifts to be asshole to women and treat them like dirt.
Why wouldn't you give women what they want?

Let me translate the woman speak. good asshole means being able to have sex with multiple women but only fucking her. bad asshole means being able to have sex with multiple women and doing it.

>be very friendly to men even who are slightly hostile to me
>be very easily irritated by women and feel jealous of them if they earn more than me or outperform me in any way
Why am i like this?